The ending of the start of a new beginning

“Shhh...don’t talk. It’s kidnap.” A very delicate and gentle voice said.

I chuckled at the thought; judging by her hands I could have bet that she can never hurt a fly. But I was ready to play along.

“Oh...you’re scaring me princess, please don’t kidnap me.” Sarcasm was evident in my voice.

“Just keep moving,” She slowly took back her hands. “And don’t look back.” She commanded with that honey like voice of hers. I nodded at her command; I was tempted to turn around and look at her but I decided otherwise.

Her soft hand caressed my eyelids and places a silk cloth over my eyes. She circled her hands over my shoulders and came onto my front.

“Xavier?” My ears were filled with her honey like voice. Damn! This girl makes me sound like a love sick puppy.

“Call me Z will you? I like that better.” My tone was slightly demanding and I think I caught her of guard.

“Z...” She came and whispered in my ear and chills ran down through my body and yes they were good ones. She took my hand in hers and led me the way.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Just somewhere, you know you ask a lot of questions.”

“And you never give the answers princess.”

“Princess, Really? Anyway, I heard you talking with Shanaya.”

“Okay...”

“I know everything about your past with her.”

“Yeah, since you’re a master stalker.” I joked.

“You make weird jokes.”

“Watever, can I please at least know your name?” She stopped and I believe she did turn around to face me.

“How desperate are you to know my name?” I chuckled slightly.

“You are the one who’s desperately stalking me.”

“I’m the one in charge here,” She whispered. “If you do not want to know my name we can move.”

“No, I’d take the name please.”

“You have to tell me that you’re desperate.” You are not going to make me beg for this.

“Yes, I am desperate; please tell me your name.” Wow it does sound like a desperate plea, man you’re losing your touch. That is bad

“Sapphire, my name is Sapphire.”

“I think I’ve heard the name before but I don’t remember properly.” I was focussing too hard trying to remember where I had heard this name before. Suddenly it hit me.

[Flashback]

“Hey Xavier, please can you pick that book for me.” A simple but petite girl requested me. Her beauty had me entranced; I never saw a girl look that beautiful without makeup.  I picked up the book and gave it to her. I was genuinely trying to be nice with her.

“Call me Z please...” I asked as I sat beside her.

“Wait...you’re name starts with X.”

“It does, I did not notice...” I joked

“Hmm...either you’re bad with spelling or your parents made a mistake writing your name.”

“Hmm...either you didn’t understand the joke or your bad at making them.” We stared at each other for a moment and ended up laughing. “No seriously, I like Z better because it suits me.”

“Okay...”

“What’s your name?”

“That’s for me to know and you to find out.”

“Are you always this weird?” I asked and she giggled at the thought as I snatched her copy from her hands. “Miss Sapphire Parker.” I read out from her copy. “You have a beautiful name Sapphire.”

“Thanks...”

“I’ve never seen you in this class though.”

“I’m always in the other building but came here as a request to the teacher.”

“Okay...”

[Flashback ends]

“Sapphire, I remember you...” I said.

“Took you long enough...”

“But in your letters you said you were in my classes and you took biology or botany because you asked me to drop a letter there.”

“I never lied...”

“But how come I never saw you after that day?”

“All my classes used to be in the other building but I got transferred and all I wanted was to avoid you.”

“Why would you want that?”

“You reminded me of my ex-boyfriend, he was same as you, well more cool than you, no offence, but he cheated on me. I enjoyed talking to you the other day and I didn’t want to get another heart break.” Her voice seemed as if she was crying. I did not say anything when she paused but I had so many questions I wanted to ask. “I used to come five minutes every class started and went out five minutes early. I used to enter from the back door and sit in the very last seat. I took permission from all the teachers and they did not mind as long as I was topping in the class. I also asked them not to mention to anyone that I got the highest grades. You must be wondering that if I wanted to avoid you then why I wrote to you.”

I did not say anything to her; I just nodded and let her continue with her story.

“I wanted to know how I feel about you and then how you feel about me. When I read your last mail I was shocked, truth being that this time I was wrong; I was playing with your feelings and so I decided to come and meet you.”

I slowly took off the blindfold to find out that we were in a park. I saw her eyes; they were filled with tears and her face; it was as if she just poured a whole container of makeup.

“Did you wear makeup?” I asked.

“Yeah, you don’t like it?”

“No, I hate it. You are way better with your natural beauty.”

“I’m going to go clean it off, be back in five.” With that she left and five minutes felt like five centuries waiting for her. I suddenly saw her coming out from behind the tree; her face was rid of any makeup and she looked mesmerising. She was wearing a white summer dress that complemented her long tanned legs.

“You have really sexy legs.” I whispered in her ear as she came to me.

“You’re such a pervert.”

“Yeah, but I’m your pervert.” And with that I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. It was not a slow and sensual kiss but more of a demanding one. When I let her go she was panting.

“Wow...” She breathed

“I wanted to do that since I first saw you.”

That is it; how I met my stalker. This is the ending of the start of a new beginning.

Yes!! Finally...its done!! The end is done!! I am so happy. It is the first thing I ever finished!! And itx all because of you awesome readers!! You were all my motivation!!

Thnakyou!!

I listened to you guyzz and started writing a spin off for this story and the link for the spin off is in the external link...itx called cupids rival.

xoxo

xXSkyXx