Dear Aggravated

Dear Aggravated,

You’re so sweet and caring, I like this in you. You can chill and I love you’re killer mood at the moment. It shows that you care about the people you know.

I wish you knew who I was too but let’s just keep it slow. I don’t want to rush it.

Hey, nobody as smart as me can be a Barbie, yup that is for sure that I’m not a Barbie. And to be honest I’m not a friend of Cassey but I know how a girl feels when she is embarrassed.

Good luck on finding who I am but yes it would be very difficult. See if you remember each nad every girl from each and every of your class.

Your last letter gave me a brilliant idea to deal with my cousin. So, I figured that he is a huge player and he can’t control over his perverted thoughts. I took help from one of my friends, she is not in our school, and we played the most horrible prank ever. He was insulted to death.

My friend came at my place and started flirting with him and things got too out of control so they headed for the bedroom. I was spying on them from the back. There was a camera hidden in my friends’ shirt and she asked him to undress himself and he obeyed. Right after he was completely naked I called my friend on her cell phone pretending to be her dad. So she told him that she really needed to go and they would do this some other time.

The next day we were supposed to have a movie night and that douche always selected the movie and downloaded it in his USB. I stole the USB and added his video at the interval of the movie as an advertisement.

Believe me when we saw that seen we could not control our laughter, even the elders spat their popcorns. The other day he left out of embarrassment.

Now I really feel bad about doing all this to him. I mean he was my cousin after all. Poor guy, he was so read with shock, anger and hatred with the one who did it. He is still unaware it was me. He thinks someone was spying on him from outside. Whatever it is, I hope he learnt his lesson.

Keep this letter in the last plant which has a smiley face on it!!

Skyler