Dear Emotional

Dear Emotional,

I hate that I can’t kick his ass for you. I feel so angry right now; my blood is boiling. It’s good that you have a backbone and fought for yourself but now you’ve got me worried. I just want to storm into your house and beat that guy until he cries in pain and beg me to stop and beg you to forgive him.

I wish I knew who you were so that I would be there to protect you. I hate to know that you’re hurt.

Okay, my killer mood must have got you down so please smile for me. Smile that smile I’m killing to see. Smile that smile that my heart knows but my eyes did not view.

Okay, so Cassy lied. She has always been an attention seeker and I’m not shocked to hear that. Can you be any more caring. The whole school hates Cassy and you’re actually thinking about her. Damn, you’re really nice! Wait, you’re not one of her barbies right? I know you can’t be because you’re too good for that but I still want to make sure.

I will be listing every girl from my every class to find you out but I don’t think that would work either because I have figured that you are smart enough to not give away any sort if important information.

Aw, no hints!

So, we’ll talk later! Do me a favour, insult your cousin so bad that he has to go away to California so that people don’t laugh at him.

Z