Dear Annoyed

Dear Annoyed,

You have keen eyes, you caught that. Yeah, so I guessed I called you my girl. I just felt the right to say that. And yeah, I know I am a softie; my mom keeps on saying that but  keep on denying because it is embarrassing to confess that out loud. I want to let the world see I’m a tough guy and you’re freaking honesty is just making me honest.

Damn! You’re smartness! If it keeps on going that way I’m never going to find out who you are. So I’m still stuck in which grade you are.  But if I think critically you must be in one of my classes since you know me so well. I’m judging by the previous letters actually but I’ll let you answer that. Please tell me if you’re in one of my classes or not. Don’t make me beg through words. Pretty pretty pretty please just tell me!

No matter how much you try you just can’t complementing me. I know I am that good! Yup, I can tell you’re really cocky for a girl(nice hint) and now I know you’re the girl who likes to play so many pranks(hint 2). I still feel clueless as to who you are.

Aw, sweetheart why are you annoyed? Tell me and I’ll soothe away the pain. Please, do tell me because I want to solve you’re problem.

Cupids love notes; I know you don’t write that column because my friend Cassy does. Nobody knows that but I figured you do so it won’t harm anyone to mention her here.

Z