🌹Love buds. Flower x reader🌹(OLD!!)

This chapter takes place after bfb ends so we won't hear much of Firey or Leafy unless they get revived. Recommended by

doodoo2763

{O/N's P.O.V}
It was a lovely day and i had decided to go on a nice walk and enjoy the day while it had still lasted even though it just started, I'm deciding to not think about crushes or chaos especially since i don't have a crush so i don't have one to think about and bfb ended so there can't be much chaos unless any of that changes witch i hope it doesn't. I thought too soon, just as i was walking i saw a few trees on fire "Oh boy..." i said and i helped everyone put out the fire "Wow that was amazing O/N!" Said Flower, she's a good friend of mine and the winner of bfb, i was so proud of her for winning "Thanks Flower!" i stared into her eyes for a few moments before noticing what i was doing "Want to go to the movies with me later, I've asked so many people but they weren't interested in the movie i got tickets for." Flower spoke "Of course i will!" i said happily, how could i refuse an offer like that, Flower is a great friend of mine "Okay, i'll pick you up at six" she said with a smile "Gotcha!" i gave her a smile back i have never been this excited to watch a movie before i wonder what kind it is since i didn't bother asking.

~Time skip~

I was chilling on my couch and i checked the time for the 15th time this hour, it was 5:47, i was so excited and smiling so much till i heard a knock at my door. I shot out of my seat and ran to the door "I'M REA- oh, hi T.D." i said as Teardrop garbed my hand "WAAAAAAAA!" i shouted as she ran with my hand in her's and then we stopped as fast as we started, we were outside of the freesmart super van "So this is my ride?' i questioned while teardrop just nodded and i hopped into the passenger seat of the van, shut the door and look to my right "Hey O/N" flower said with a flirty tone yet a smile on her face, i felt my face go warm when i noticed the casual yet charming dress she was wearing, my outfit was supposed to be nice but not something you would wear to a date (if your object wears clothes) but what would i expect from a fashionista i smiled "You didn't have to wear a dress" i started to giggle "But i did" her laugh was so cute, i noticed a small blush on her face but didn't think much of it, but i definitely knew my blush was from me falling for her. I noticed her looking ahead "We're going now?" i asked "Don't want to be late, do we O/N?" she asked back "Nah we don't" i said and she started driving us, i'm lucky i helped fix the radio i also put on a station and a love song came on i started singing and flower sung along we shared a moment of eye contact and i swear my heart started beating faster but i just kept singing along we came to a stop but i didn't notice for a hot second "O-oh we stopped" i said feeling my face get hotter "Wow O/N, you're amazing at singing" She swooned a bit "Heh thanks!" I rubbed my neck and Flower grabbed my free hand "Eep! oh sorry that kinda scared me" i said Flower just looked at me and smiled i was looking for my seat but it turns out we got one of those bed things (this is what they are if you're unfamiliar)

 I noticed her looking ahead "We're going now?" i asked "Don't want to be late, do we O/N?" she asked back "Nah we don't" i said and she started driving us, i'm lucky i helped fix the radio i also put on a station and a love song came on i started...

we both sat down waiting for the movie to start and when it did we found out it was a comedy, we both eventual lied down watching the movie and sharing our bag of popcorn until it was empty and when it was Flower and i ended up cuddling until the end of the movie. Flower was asleep so i tried waking her up but she wouldn't so i carried her out to the van and as we were almost there she woke up in my arms and we both just stared at each other and blushed for a few moments before i put her down "We should start heading home" i said "Heh yeah" Flower agreed we both hopped into our seats in the Freesmart Super van her on the drivers side and me on the passengers side when we started driving back I put my hand out in the middle of us and Flower looks down at it and then she realities i want her to hold it so she drives with one hand and holds my hand in the other. Tonight night was wonderful and i hope we can enjoy another night like this one soon.

{The end!!! I hope you all enjoyed and i kinda worked on this all day, see you all in the next chapter lovley hoomans byee!!}