I attempt to wright on phone pt.2

Uhm payjay (might finish on PC)

{NO POV BC WHY NOT :D}

Paper was walking down the hall exploring, trying to take his mind off of his feelings for Oj, but nothing would help, he tried almost anything but nothing would work, he just couldn't stop thinking about his crush, so he had decided to try and do something about it, maybe find oj and tell him, or maybe try to write a letter, so first he tired to find oj, but when he saw oj helping clean around the hall he got to scared, then he tried writing letters, which all turned out bad, he couldn't think of anything else at this point, so he just waited untill later when oj was alone in his room, getting ready to sleep.  paper lightly knocked on the door, as not to startle oj the knock was replied to with a "Come in." Oj knew it was papers knock, so he just let him come in freely, paper had a shy and rather flushed look on his face "You ok paper?" Oj asked, a little concerned, paper just gently nodded in response and tried to stutter out a reply "Y-yeah I'm fine, J-Just have something I— I Uhm wanna tell you" he was struggling to talk, to scared to say much, ok just calmly answered "Hm? What is it?" He wanted to know what was up "W-well—" paper was trying to say it but couldn't think of words "I-I LOVE YOU!" Paper blurted it out, covering his mouth after out of utter embarrassment, Oj grabbed paper, and looked into his eyes "I love you too" And the two (Gayasses) shared a kiss.  They both continued Kissing, until they needed to pull apart for air, the two then laying down and cuddling, enjoying every second of this calm and loving moment with each other.

(Grr 315 words I'm going to explode

Uhrm yeah I fixed it but didn't really know where I was going with the ending uhrm but now it's only fluff. Hope u liked it, Bee signing off :])

Big Multifandom Oneshots!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें