🤍I really love you🤍 (Yin x Reader)

requested by @1-800-GUMB411-C00K1E

They were separated but found ways to live with out being connected and yang not killing people. (skill issue/j)

Also Yin and Yang are friends/siblings (you decide)

(i apologize for not following the plot exactly, got some ideas)

(Yin's P.O.V)

A few months ago (O/N) had moved into hotel Oj, me and yang were the first people to introduce ourselves and try to be friends with them, while I actually wanted to be friends with them, yang just wanting someone to mess around with, me and (O/N) have been getting along very well, and I have a small crush on them, you cant blame me though they're cute!

They were all I talked about, honestly I thought yang might have caught on to this, if he did I was worried he might say something to (O/N) about it. (AHEM AHEM)

On a different note me and (O/N) decided to hand out today and meet up at a café to have some coffee (or hot chocolate? What ever you prefer) and to just talk, a few people were calling it a date while I just kept assuring them we were friends, but honestly the more they messed with me the more flustered I got.

I wouldn't let them bother me though.

Eventually I made my way to the café and sat at a booth waiting for (O/N), shortly yang came into the café and started to mess with me saying I was finally going on a date, though I didn't let him bother me ither.

(O/N's P.O.V)

(Yay)

I was on my way walking to meet Yin at the regular café we met at, it was a beautiful day out so i decided to wear something nice for the weather.

Soon enough i reached the café yang was messing around with yin "Hey boys!" i shouted hapily making my way over to the table yin was at "Watcha' talkin about?" i questioned, seeing yin blush "It's nothing!" yin said, giving a death glance over at yang and yang having a sly smirk on his face.

"I'll leave you love birds alone now." yang said, leaving the café.

"So he's heard what the others have been saying?" i questioned, the other hotel residents seriously couldn't leave me and yin alone about our hangouts at the café, i knew yang would eventually start joking about it too.

"Yeah, honestly i think he started it, he's honestly been pestering me about 'liking you' since the day i called you pretty" (or handsome) yin said, you knew he said it in a friendly manner, but that compliment did make you flush, so it was kinda your fault yang thought that, though this made you giggle.

"What's so funny?" yin asked, which i reply with "Oh nothing" still giggling.

after a bit of chilling and chatting i just giggled and smiled at yin, he was being pretty cute, and without noticing i sorta mentioned it "You look cute right now." i commented, after i noticed i jumped and quickly finished the sentence "I-IN A FRIEND WAY of... of course heh" good save (O/N)..

but in al reality it wasn't as much of a good save as i thought it was, because yang heard me call yin cute... and he caught on..

(Yang's P.O.V)

Those two little lovebirds didn't know i was at a table near them and heard everything, especially (O/N) calling yin cute, and now that there was confirmation that they liked yin back i could go along with my plan to set them up for a date.