🏜️Trips to the oasis🏜️ (Kid x non-verbal!reader)

My name is (Y/N), I can't talk but have learned sign language, I have a hobby of taking notes on people, it helps me learn them better, I like to go on long bike rides and one day earlier this year I went on a bike ride, first my surroundings were grass, then dry land, eventually going on this ride on a nice cool summer day I found a café called "Mo's oasis" and decided to walk in, taking almost every small note on the café, and as I was taking my last note a kid my age busted in the café ranting about how he found what he called magical stones or as he said "Stones of power", then the lady who seemed to be the owner of the shop looked annoyed, and I ran out of the café, only noticing the cute fat cat as I hopped on my bike to ride back home, after going to the café for so long in so many days in a row my mom told me to stop going, but stories of these stones seemed to keep showing up in my head like I had suddenly believed that they were real, the kid who had them seemed to keep popping up in my head, but why HIM of all the people there? After a few months I went to go back to the oasis because my mom trusted me to go again, but when I show up, there was a crater in the ground, so I figured I took a wrong turn and went back home and welcomed my mom with a 'Hello' in sign language, she tried to ask what happened but I shrugged and went to my room and tried to draw, but all I could draw was him, that dumb silly kid, he was always on my mind, was I.. no I can't be, love is just a stupid feeling that could ruin your life, but then again... it could make your life so much better, I felt my face heat up, god I was blushing oh god... but that didn't matter, maybe i would go out to collect things, but on my way to find things i saw to things shining and i had an eye for shiny things, so i ran over and... two stones, a green one that seemed to be glowing and a white one, but i picked them up, these stones he had, they were real, but maybe the white one was rare, he didn't have one so i took the liberties of hiding it, in a very special place, my dads old jewelry box he gave me when he went to a different country to fight tin a war, and i was planing on befriending him and show him this rare stone i found and maybe imp- i mean.. uhh- ok so maybe i want to impress him but not in a crush way- i think?

{Time skip bc im lazy :D}

I woke up in the morning feeling awesome about these stones i found, i swiftly ate my breakfast and asked my mom if I could go out, then stuffed the stones into my pocket and signed a 'Bye. love you!' to my mom and bolted out the door and hopped on my bike, proceeding to ride to the oasis. When i got there the kid wasn't there and i started talking with the lady who worked behind the counter about the kid, her speaking and me sighing things to her, i'm glad she knew what i was saying, she told me a lot about him, i then decided to order some chocolate milk and a snack for the cat in the booth i wanted to sit in, and so she brought a sandwich for the cat and me my chocolate milk, then the kid showed up, i kindly waved and sighed 'wanna join me' and pointed to my booth, he look confused and the lady at the counter translated "They wanted to know i you wanted to sit with them." she said sweetly he replied with "Oh! then sure!' he said happily and sat down at the table, the waitress came up to our table and i signed 'A refill for me, ill pay for his order too!' i smiled and blushed a little, and surprisingly he ordered chocolate milk, the same as me, he looked at me and smiled, i thought i saw blush on his face but i think it was a reflection or my eyes seeing my own. After a while of trying to teach him sign language i think he started to learn some stuff i wrote down on the paper of things i was teaching him "what is 'i love you'?" and he signed it out perfectly i signed 'Good job' and smiled again, while blushing 'Oh i have these for you too' i signed to him and showed him the stones "Where did you find these!" he smiled 'Just on the road i guess' i signed to him, he shoved the green one in his pocket and took the white one and ran out the door, and so i went home, but all i could dream about was him.

{The morning}

I rode over to the oasis for breakfast and to confess my feelings, and when i got there i saw something i hadn't expected, he was there, sitting in the same booth we had yesterday, but why so early? i walked over to him and saw him looking down at a paper and practicing some signing some works carefully, i then sat down and signed 'Good morning' i'm assuming he was just learning how to do these to understand me "Ah! hi, i was waiting for you!" he smiled and his face turned a little pink 'I haven't caught your name' i signed a little confused, it took him a minute to catch on to what i said "Oh well everyone calls me kid" he said and i just smiled, confused but nodded in agreement "Whats yours?" kid asked, smiling back at me '(Y/N)' i signed my name, he looked back on his sheet for every letter i did, then wrote down my name so he could remember it 'Hey so I know we aren't really close but' I signed my face heating up 'I like you, like alot, more then a friend or even a vest friend' I continued, staring down at them as not to make any mistakes 'I love you' I finally signed, then looked away scared and red "I love you too" is all I heard, I looked back and smiled, and we shared this nice evening together. (1121 words let's go, sorry that took forever, had no inspo and have been busy but it's finally done! Hope you enjoyed! Love - Sunny)