12- TITANS EAST ft. Beastboy's Documentary Channel

Beastboy was currently dying of boredom. Like any typical teenager, he turned to his thoughts for guidance. After many hours of contemplating, an idea struck him.

Aha! I got it!

A stern voice calling from the main room halted his genius thought process.

"Calling all Titans! Main room!"

Here we go again.

Beastboy dramatically groaned, tilting his heads to the imaginary clouds in the cloudless sky. He inched his way off the dining room chair and slunk dejectedly over to where Robin, Starfire, Cyborg and Raven were all gathered. Robin coughed once before addressing his team, "Alright Titans, I have some important news to share with you all."

Cyborg crossed his arms, staring at Robin with an unimpressed look. "I swear, if it's another Slade thing like last time, I will punt you off the roof."

Robin waved his arms rapidly, shaking his head. "No, it's got nothing to do with him for once."

Cyborg shot him a skeptical look.

The Titans leader looked genuinely happy as he declared the announcement. "Titans East are coming over to visit today."

Cyborg let out an immense sigh of pure relief. Beastboy's earlier sullen mood vanished in a flash as he leapt in the air with a whoop. "Whoohoo! Finally, some good news!" He could put his plan in action and with more members it was guaranteed to be a bigger success. Starfire was so overjoyed and caught up in her excitement that she crushed Raven in a hug. The empath was annoyed, but allowed the girl to have her moment of joy. She didn't do hugs too often, but she would make an exception for Starfire just this once.

[🍕🍕🍕 Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria- oh wait wrong fandom🍕🍕🍕]

The changeling started packing to get ready to see Titans East. He shoved a pillow and a blanket along with multiple articles of clothing into a huge duffel bag. He stashed his camera in the sack for his 'project' that he was working on.

Operation documentary is a go.

He started throwing in random Marvel and DC comic books he found littered on the floor, along with his game controller. The sound of his door swishing open was heard and he turned to see Raven staring at him with a look, shaking her head with a sigh as she saw his duffel bag in the corner.

"Titans East are coming to our Tower. We are not going to them. You don't need to pack anything." She explained montonously, raising her eyebrow. Beastboy stared at the bag blankly, feeling like an idiot in that moment as she closed the door and levitated away.

Oh.

[Renegade, Renegade, Renegade.....]

Titans East were steadily packing their belongings they wanted to bring. Speedy dumped all his arrows into a sheath, hooking it carefully to his bow. Bumblebee placed her belongings in a yellow sack. The sagging sack contained food and drinks, lots of board and card games, a volleyball, some tennis racquets, a pet fish that Aqualad had insisted on bringing, and Bee's stinger weapons.

Speedy, with an evil grin on his face; dumped a pound of seafood in a container, just to spite Aqualad. He carried it to Bumblebee's bag, making sure he passed Aqualad on the way. He snickered at the pathetic look on his friend's face as poor Aqualad started sobbing, seeing his deformed, deceased crab, fish, shark, and oyster friends in a plastic container.

The fact that plastic in the ocean was a major problem, and watching the archer tauntingly wave it over his face as he walked past wasn't making him feel better.

Mas y Menos insisted they didn't need anything but each other. Bumblebee gushed at their cute statement while Speedy was inwardly laughing in his head at how wrong and weird that sounded. The five got in their ship, jamming everything on top of the vehicle in a cardboard box, before tying it down with superglue and sped off towards their neighbors, cracking jokes all the way.

[<><><><><><><>]

A sharp knock was heard at the door of Titans Tower. Beastboy jumped up first, calling to the others. "Don't worry, I've got it!"

The other Titans watched as Beastboy successfully opened the door and slammed headfirst into the large box that Speedy and the others were trying to haul in. The changeling screamed as his nose bled like Niagara Falls. Raven was instantly at his side with a box of tissues and started to halt the flow of blood by jamming the tissues in his nostrils. "Just breathe through your mouth for now." The empath instructed. Beastboy nodded weakly, sitting up with Raven's help.

Outside the entrance Bumblebee shrank, using her powers to get in the Tower and help her team through the other side. Mas y Menos suddenly had a brilliant idea. They linked their arms together, speeding a few miles backwards before turning 180 degrees and flying towards the box like Kid Flash on steroids. The moment they made impact, the entryway grew by 30 feet, while the box smashed though the windows and left raining shards of glass in its destructive wake.

A strangled shriek came from Bumblebee as she got squished like a fly.

"UPS. Se suponía que eso no iba a pasar." 《Translation: Oops. That wasn't supposed to happen.》

The Titans stared at the giant hole in the wall, flabbergasted. Beastboy fumbled for something in his pocket as Raven replaced his tissues. He pulled out a massive duct tape ball, tossing it to Robin who caught it by instinct. The boy-wonder glanced back and forth between him, the sticky ball in his hand and the demolished glass that encircled them. The Titans leader stared at Beastboy like he was nuts, thinking he had a screw loose in that empty head of his.

The green-haired kid geasured widely to the broken wall made of windows, eyes popping out of his sockets. "DUCT TAPE IT BACK TOGETHER, DUDE! IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!"

The poor ebony-haired boy stood stone still as shock engulfed his soul.

Cyborg gently took the sticky tape from Robin, who remained motionless and headed towards the crater. He quickly patched the hole with the sturdy tape. There was now a giant gray blob as the entryway was completely covered up. Cyborg used the chainsaw built in his arm as he carved an opening for a new door. He looked at both teams with a smile and a thumbs up. "There. Good as new."

Beastboy dashed up the steps, tissues still in his bloody nose as he went to grab the camera. Smirking, he headed back downstairs whistling the Teen Titans Theme Song as he did so. He threw the tissues away from his crusted nose and booted the camera up, pressing record. "Good evening, dudes and dudettes! Welcome to Beastboy's Awesome Documentary of Nature and Beyond." He gave a little bow to the camera as he continued, "I am your handsome host, and today we will be filming the wonders of wildlife." He strutted outside to see Speedy and Aqualad fighting in a pool, throwing punches at each other. He directed the camera towards the duo and pointed. "Here we have a wild Aqualad in his natural habitat, bravely defending his territory against the cunning predator, Speedy." He directed the camera upwards, recording Bumblebee as she flew. "This native Bumblebee enjoys flight and often likes hanging around birds." BB panned the camera around to show Raven and Robin having a conversation, waving to Bumblebee as she darted past.

Beastboy was walking towards Starfire, ready to film her when he felt something crunch under his shoes. He looked down, bringing the camera with him to see one of Slade's symbols, peeking randomly in the grass. He let the silence drift on for half a minute before picking up the metal and bringing it closer to the camera, speaking in a hushed whisper. "This is the symbolic reference to Satan. Never trust this mysterious entity, for he is a backstabbing liar who has a strange fixation with teenagers." He looked around for a garbage can. Upon finding one, he threw Slade's emblem in the trash can, hearing the echo of metal revibrating within. "Always remember to clean up the environment from toxic waste that can be dangerous to nature and its local inhabitants." He gave a toothy grin as he turned the camera back towards his face. "That's all for this Documentary folks! Tune in for more coming soon!"