prolong

Gulf kept running from the people he was hiding, it was supposed to be a good day but his life was never made to be perfect .......

A few hours before -

Gulf is an orphan living with his adopted parents they already had a son who liked gulf sexual gulf tried to tell his parents but they didn't both or simply didn't care, his adopted parents were abusive towards him made him do work all day beat him and his stepbrother was no good he was always lusting over his stepbrother .....

Today was gulfs suppose to be his 18th birthday he got a little money from his parents to get out for a while, he had great friends who understood gulfs situation and gave gulf a great party ....

Gulf - you guys are the best just wait for a few years once I get rich and successful I will return every penny I borrowed from you guys.

Tine just slapped gulf, are you crazy we all are family I don't need your money I thought of you as my brother stop showing we are doing some favor to you.

Gulf - just shed a tear he was happy tine and type weren't his friends but the family they loved gulf too much that's all he needed.

Type ( from tharntype ) - I arranged a hot stripper for us and the birthday boy.

Tine and gulf - yeehhhhh you are the best type.

All three of them had their fun they hooked with random girls for type he was bi so he took a guy whereas gulf and win were straight so they hooked with girls ....after enjoying and partying they all decided to leave tine was in a hurry so gulf told him to leave, gulf having no other option left had to walk back before the door closing time ....

Gulf was walking on the empty road alone going back to his house he suddenly saw three guys walking behind him so he started walking faster and then started running as fast as he could .... Ran hid behind a big tree thinking he was safe but he wasn't one guy came from the right side and blocked gulf way other guy came from the right side finally the third guy came from the front and blocked his way.

The three guys blocked gulfs way and smirked looking at him they were enhaneling gulf scent which was driving them crazy .....

Gulf - who was scared asked who are you guys, I swear I don't have money I am very poor please let me go.

One guy smirked who said we want money baby doll all we want is you , the other one pulled gulf in a hug as soon as the second guy left gulf the third guy pulled and lifted gulf on his shoulder too carry him and poor gulf kept struggling in his hold .....

I always wanted to write something like this.......... Lets see how it goes .......