3

After a few days

Gulf was living with the brothers for a week now they were treating gulf very nicely and gulf was enjoying the stay too he never lived without working he use to work so many part-time jobs and he had to work at home too now he didn't do anything which was killing him they brought food for gulf in his room fed him and left he was getting annoyed by this lifestyle and wanted to go out.

Next day -

Today mew got lunch for gulf when he entered the room he saw gulf changing the setting of the room.

Mew - what are you doing baby that looks heavy should I help you.

Gulf - no thanks I am tired of sitting I need work.

Mew - baby if you want you can do online shopping or painting

Gulf - gulf just laughed at his suggestions and mew looked at him with confusion.

Mew - did I say something wrong.

Gulf - I don't like shopping at all plus I have a lot of stuff and painting haha the last time I tried to paint something tine kicked me out I still remember how mad baby tine was.

Hearing some other guy's name for what is his made mew mad he wanted to kill whosoever his baby tine was but did not jump to any conclusion.

Mew - who is tine baby.

Gulf - tine he is my babes and types too

Mew - type?

Gulf - yes we are the gangsters they are my best friends my babes the only reason I am alive till now.

Mew wanted to know more but decided to stop for now he will talk about it when his brothers come and ask about those two guys.

Gulf - back to my question what should I do I am bored.

Mew- what do you want to do

Gulf - I don't know

Mew rolled his eyes

Gulf - hey Mr don't roll your eyes at me I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home without doing anything.

Mew - baby that's what I am asking what do you want to do

Gulf - I don't know

Mew - again what should I do with him.

Gulf - I want to go and see my tine and type.

Mew- no

Gulf - but I want to

Mew - no

Gulf - please na alteast let me call then for once they would be thinking I am dead.

Mew - still no.

Gulf - give me your phone

Mew - you can take my phone but won't contact your friends

Gulf - give me your phone or

Mew - or what little kitten

Gulf - please na pouting

Mew ( shit he is so adorable I want to kiss him so bad I want to take my future wife out but it's not safe for him bright and win have clearly told me don't fall for his pout and I won't )

Mew - no

Gulf - you are mean get out

Mew - this is my house

Gulf - then let me go

Mew - why are you so stubborn

Gulf - let's do this I do whatever you say but let me call my friends and tell them I am alive otherwise they will watch the new series without me

Mew - are you serious

Gulf - yeh I want to watch it with my buddies.

Mew - are you really 18

Gulf - yes dhu rolled his eyes

Mew - even a five-year-old is more mature than you

Gulf - let me think what will I reply ah yes I don't care give me your phone

Mew - smirked I will but you will talk in front of me on speaker and I want something in return too

Gulf - what I don't have money

Mew - I don't need money rolled his eyes, kiss me still I am satisfied then I will let you talk to your friends

Gulf - what no I won't kiss you

Mew - them by I am leaving enjoying sitting here

Gulf - no no no I will kiss you ( I have kissed so many people I won't matter to kiss him too its just a kiss and I will get to talk to tine and type maybe they can help me to escape I can't miss this chance ).

Mew - smirked again and started walking towards his kitten who was sitting on the bed thinking about something he crawled towards gulf and pushed him down on the bed.

Gulf - hey wait

But before gulf could say another word new started sucking gulfs lips their kiss started getting deeper and mews hand directly went to gulfs waist and gulf gripped mews shoulder, after a few seconds mew entered his tongue in gulfs mouth and tasted every corner of his mouth. Gulf tapped mews hand to leave him and let him take a breath.

Mew left gulf they were still breathing heavily mew peaked gulfs lips again and looked in his eyes.

Mew - you have beautiful eyes

Gulf - rolled his eyes I know, now give me your phone

Mew - smirked if you remember our deal I am still not satisfied one more kiss and I will give you.

Gulf didn't think twice he wrapped his hands around mews neck and kissed him mew too smiled and pushed gulf down again and started kissing him he took full control over gulf he bit gulfs lips like he wanted to show his tertiary to everyone mew moved towards his neck next and started sucking it hard making not red but dark purple marks gulf started enjoying it and started moaning hard which was music to mew.

Mew - ahh you are looking so hot baby I swear mew continued to suck gulf neck leaving marks all over his hands were in gulfs shirt touching his nipples.

Gulf - ahhh bit there ahhh harder.

Mew was about to remove gulfs shirt he was already shirtless but someone opened the door before that.

What are you guys doing?

How was it??

Mew- why are you spoiling my time my baby gulf

Gulf - pout I wanted more

Bright and win - our baby gulf rolled eyes

Hello people this is the next story on the list, this chapter was already written I just posted it

Some hints -/

mew gulf - hot, savage, and sexy couple

Bright gulf - fight and love couple

Win gulf - cute, adorable, and cringe couple. Hehe

Don't forget me I have my board papers so slow updates...... and feel free to talk to me about anything I am a good listener....