13

Win and bright helped gulf to sit on the bed and gave him a blanket to cover himself, gulf was still crying and the brothers couldn't help their mate who was in pain.

Mew - baby the process is not yet done.

Gulf-  ya right now you want to fuck me do it and get over with it, even if I don't want you will mate with me.

Bright - no baby sex is an important part of the process and it needs your involvement and if we don't complete the process the marks will disappear in 24 hours and baby if we mark you again it will hurt the double amount it's up to you if you want to finish it or wait...

Win - no baby marking you was important because of our wolves, Wolf's are strict about their mate and in our world, it's normal to mate on the first day we met we didn't rush into it because we didn't want to scare you or do anything without your consent but today our wolves got scared to loose you so we marked you but sex is an important thing and we won't force you.

Gulf - no I don't want it again just get over with it I give you my consent.

Win - are you sure sweetheart because if we complete the process you will bond to us forever there was escape earlier also but things will be different now.

Gulf - just do it.

Mew - you agreed to it baby he pulled gulf on his lap the crying boy returned the kiss he went to his neck then mew was kissing gulfs neck leaving marks while bright pulled gulf in one more kiss and win hands were all over his body.

Mew - let me do it first.

Win - why do get to mark and mate first.

Mew - because I am older than you.

Bright - that's not fair

Mew - rolled his eyes then what do you want?

Bright - I will go first

Win - no me

Mew - guys stop it just ask our bride.

Gulf rolled his eyes I don't know you guys can decide on your own.

Mew - let me go first na.

Win / bright - ohkk but be fast we have held it enough we too need our mate.

Mew kissed gulf again and laid him down gulf took off mews shirt and mew did the same they both were naked in no time mew got inside gulf in no time and started moving slowly...

Mew - stop me if it hurts remember I love you baby and you are the most precious thing in the world for us.

Gulf - ahhhh yesssss mew please harder and deeper.....

Once mew came he unattached himself for gulf and helped him to get up it was brights turn he too did the same thing then win gulf enjoyed it even if he reject maybe because of the mark or something else he was now attracted to the brothers...

Once they were done win helped gulf to take a bath and put on clothes...

We take you as our mate and promise to take care of you love you pamper you till our last breath...

Next day as soon as gulf got up he saw type and tine in his room they took him and made his change immediately he was confused the whole time he wore a white expensive suit then they dragged him to a bug room he was surprised to see mew, bright and win smiling and standing on the other end type and tine took his hands walked down the they gave gulfs hand to the brothers.

Type - hurt him and I will kill you myself

Gulf was still very confused but his thoughts stopped when mew spoke.