1

Gulf tried to hit the guy back who was holding him and finally he was able to get out of his hold, as soon as the guy kept gulf down he ran in the forest area as fast as he could...

Gulf - thank god I was able to run away now I have to get to the police as soon as possible no first I need to hid somewhere they can't find me gulf was thinking while running.

One guy shouted find him, get him he can't go far we must find him today ......the three guys kept following gulf scent it wasn't too hard for them to find the gulf ....on the other hand, gulf hid behind tree  which had bushes too he thought he will be safe here but he was wrong one guy caught his arm and dragged him outside the forest gulf gave the man very hard time he kept struggling showing his protest.

Guy- can you stop please you are making it harder.

Gulf started shouting too for help the second hand tried to close Gulf's mouth but he bit the man and started screaming again all three were tired of his attitude they just wanted to take gulf peacefully which he didn't want.

Man - what do you ah sit don't but my hand, just come with us and we will give you anything you want.

Gulf thought for a while and finally said I am hungry fed me and I will be quiet.

Man - fine sit in our car we have a lot of food.

Gulf already knew what he was doing so he stepped in their car there was too much food so much that he could survive for a week on it.

Man - eat more you look so weak.

Gulf - really what do you guys want, I already told you I don't have any money and if you think my family is going to pay for me you are wrong so what do you want I won't help you even killing me won't work you guys are just wasting your time.

Man - we just want you, don't worry we are already very rich we don't need money, we will make you our wife that's all.

After hearing the word wife he almost went crazy.

Gulf - are you guys crazy gulf was about to run again but the guy held his waist, I am straight and I don't need any husband or wife and what do we mean.

Man - calm down baby boy, brother start driving let's take wife home then we can complete the process.

What no gulf kept struggling in the two guys hold one of the guys went to sit in the driving seat other two sat with gulf one on each side.

Gulf - let me go, let me go he kept shouting.

But it was all useless the guy held the gulf very tightly it was hurting now so he decided to stop struggling.

Gulf - how about you ask me something and in return I will ask something.

Man - sounds good so what is your name.

Gulf - seriously you don't even know me yet to kidnap me, anyways I am gulf.

Man - fair enough now you can ask.

Gulf - why did you kidnap me

Man - we didn't kidnap you, you belong to us we are just taking you back, brothers you can ask now.

The other guy asked gulf how was his life so far.

Gulf - you guys are weird, my life has been not too good, to be honest, I don't have parents most probably they died and the family adopted me is bad but I have great friends how to love me so it doesn't matter.

We are sorry now you can ask.

Gulf - what are your names.

Ohh I am bright, the guy driving is win and this is mew we all are brothers.

Gulf - oh ok ok

Win - gulf I want to ask or say something can you please fix your shirt and button up.

Gulf just looked down his shirt was almost opened he quickly closed all the buttons and fixed himself.

Gulf - I want to go.

Bright - go where you can't run from us, don't worry we will treat you good you can get everything you want in your life everything, just don't fight us anymore and you will be safe.

Gulf - what no I don't want anything just let me go.

Mew - stop it now you can't fight us, you are born for us held his face you are made for is you can't fight this.

Gulf was too scared so he just got in brights side and hugged him tightly which bright loved

Bright - gulfie baby don't be scared phi is a little short-tempered don't be scared before bright could say anything gulf was already calm.

Gulf - no no let me go I don't know you guy, I don't trust you to leave me or. I will shout.

Mew - try to shout and we will tape you.

Win - phi doesn't scare him, what if he hates you.

Mew - held gulfs mouth you can't hate me, do you understand you can't hate me.

That scare gulf more he hugged bright more, that's right he didn't hate them but feared them more.

Gulf - I have a request.

Mew - what is it.

Gulf - can you please stop at my house I need to get my things

Mew - no, if you are thinking to run away you can't.

Gulf - don't worry I won't try to run please I need my stuff.

Mew - what will we get in return.

Gulf - anything I will do anything

Mew - you have promised you will do anything with asking any questions right.

Gulf - ok, stop here xxxxxx I will get my stuff.

Win nodded after a while they stopped in front of Gulf's house mew and bright too got out but the gulf stopped them to follow him.

Gulf - I can't take you inside stay here.

Mew - do you think we are stupid what if you run.

Gulf - I won't, just stay here.

Mew - you owe us two flavors now, I will exactly wait for 5 mins if you don't come out we will come on your call.

Gulf - I hate you so much, hearing this mew held gulf and kissed him forcefully which shocked gulf too much he kept licking gulfs lips holding his waist.

Mew - you can't hate me now go you have five minutes.

I know the story is on hold but someone requested on my wattpad to just give one update at least, I am trying to make this book really fun and interesting with a different concept so it will take a little bit longer......

Please comment your thoughts below