12

Tharn - ohh greetings alphas, you came just in time.

Win - how could we wait we had to catch our little runner.

Bright - hope you had fun on your little trip and thank you alpha tharn and alpha wat to take care of our luna.

Tharn - oh come on alpha no need for formalities it's our pleasure we could help plus we should thank we found our mates too.

Wat - alpha tharn is right we finally found our mates.

Win - then we should leave now it's getting late.

Gulf tried his luck again to leave but bright picked him on his shoulder and started walking towards their car.

Gulf - leave me bright I can walk, let me get down I promise I won't run.

Mew - be quiet gulf we already had enough.

Win opened the back door and bright dropped gulf on the seat and sat next to him mew opened the door and sat on the other side and win was on the driving seat.

Gulf finally decided to talk.

Gulf - you guys know tine is wats made and type is tharns.

Win - hope they get faithful mates.

Gulf - hey don't talk like I cheated on you.

Mew - turned to gulf and held his chin making him look straight in his eyes and don't even try to we were giving you freedom because you are our mate and brother but you proved us wrong that was your last trip outside and about your running away you are definitely getting punished.

Gulf - don't talk to me like that I am not scared of you I don't fear anyone mew and if I want to go out I will.

Bright - you won't be able to leave us anymore or even think about it we are marking you today gulfs eyes widened yes mate today we are mating with you and after today you yourself won't try to think your life without us.

Gulf - and what made you think I will agree to it.

Bright - we don't need your permission baby we will mark you whether you like it or not like other alphas we have been really patient with you and you have taken enough advantage of it so today we will mark you and make you our mate.

Gulf - I don't agree on I...

Mew - stop talking gulf now listen it is what is going to happen we will go home and then strip you down naked, win and bright will hold your hands and I am going to mark you then fuck you win and bright will also mark you and continue to fuck you and we will make sure you won't be able to walk for days till you get it you can't run away from us do you get it to mate now be quite and enjoy last moments of your single life.

Gulf kept thinking of the ways he can run but his mind stopped working he was silent the entire time and finally mew pulled him out when they reached gulf saw the chance and ran inside the kitchen to save himself but it didn't take long for mew to carry him upstairs in their room.

Win - do you really think running will work anymore gulf now we will mark you, baby.

Win held gulfs left hand and bright held his right and pulled him down, now gulf on laying on the bed and his hands were held tightly by win and bright, mew too came inside and locked the door behind he looked at gulf and removed his shirt while continuing to move towards the bed.

Mew - don't move too much and it will hurt less, I promise not to hurt you mate he hovered gulf...

Mew removed gulfs shirt while he kept struggling to get out of the situation but nothing was working, mew bend down towards gulfs neck and started sniffing him.

Gulf - fuck it, just get over with it.

Mew smiled and licked the right side of his neck mew got up a bit and said something before he bend again to make his mark.

Gulf - ahhhhh shitttttt mew please nooo ahhhh it hurts please mew sank his teeth in gulf neck after straight three minutes he finally removed his teeth which were filled with blood he licked his mark and kissed it before kissing his mate...

Mew - now you are mine.

Gulf who was breathing heavily was in real pain his neck was killing him why won't it a person actually bite him.

Bright - move mew it's my turn, mew nodded and let bright sit ok top on gulf...

Gulf - please no bright.

Bright - I promise it won't hurt too much.

Bright too did the same gulf kept screaming in pain it was unbearable for him his neck was killing and now his whole body was in so much pain...

Bright too licked and kissed his make and finally kissed his bride finally it won turn to do the same.

Gulf - win please it hurts so bad can we please do it tomorrow, please.

Win - I am sorry gulf but it's the last time he kissed the crying boy he knew how much the bite mark hurts and gulf was not fully a wolf too so it hurt gulf too much but he couldn't hold it anymore I promise I won't hurt you please bear with me win sniffed gulf and chose the spot just near brights make on the left side.

Gulf kept screaming and crying but it was of no use win to sink his teeth on the white skin......

Gulf - ahhhhh winnnn

Finally, it was done and win did the same thing.....

Mew-mating is not yet done, baby.