8

Mew- stop it gulf you don't know anything stop speaking nonsense.

Gulf pushed mew and came near him nonsense my life is not nonsense if you love me you have to hear how much I had struggled because of you fuckers and you know what Mr mew I hate you if whatever you said is true I hate you more than my life and I will kill myself than being with you.

That was enough for the brothers to win quickly grabbed gulf and made him look in his eyes.

Win - try to repeat my breath.

That's good try to relax and look in my eyes gulf that's it you are doing good...... And a few seconds later gulf was in wins arms...

And he drifted to sleep.......

Win put gulf of his bed to sleep and the brothers went out....leaving there sleeping, mate

Outside -

Win - our poor baby has suffered so much mew he is not wrong to be shocked don't take it on the heart.

Mew - I know to win, I know and I feel so bad, I know he was suffering but we couldn't help him it's killing me.

Win - it's our fault we left him alone again we should have told him everything sooner.

Bright - what are we going to do now he is mad at us and I don't think he is going to talk to us what can we do

Mew - how about.........

Win/bright- that sounds nice maybe he will try to forgive us.

But gulf had other plans

Next day -

Gulf woke up early morning to check everything in the house yes mew allowed him to rome outside but in the house boundaries only and gulf was grateful to him...

Gulf inspected everything every door and room what does the house have and what it doesn't. It was already lunchtime till he was done roaming so he decided to cook for himself.

Mew - what are you doing beautiful

Gulf - what do you think he questions back

Mew - what are you making mate.

Gulf -

Mew - gulf baby please answer me

Gulf - fried rice, pizza, and shake do you want some

Mew - ahhh can you cook mate

Gulf - are you doubting me

Mew - no princess

Gulf - whatever

Gulf was done in a few more minutes and he served everything there were three pizzas and shakes he made a lot of stuff and his other two mates came running smelling something delicious.

Bright - what the fuck gulf

And mew came running with a fire extinguisher but he saw food in good quality and their kitchen was also fine

Mew - you scared him I thought mate burned the kitchen.

Gulf ignored mew and sat down he served win and bright but not mew who was waiting like a small kid for his turn.

Mew - where is my food mate

Gulf - did you ask me to make

Mew - these two ( win and bright who were enjoying their food ) also didn't ask you.

Gulf - kept eating

Bright - ahh baby this is delicious so good

Win - right the food is fantastic poor mew you should not make fun of mate.

Mew - baby please na, your alpha is hungry you should give me to something.

Gulf - what will I get in return.

Mew - anything you say.

Gulf - hmm I will think about it later you remember you promised.

Mew- sure darling.

Gulf - ok wait I will bring you food.

Mew smiled at his mate and smirked at his brothers.

Win - mate is an amazing chief

Bright - true

Win - gulf must have planned something for mew for sure

Mew - how do you know

Win - I don't think he will let you go for making fun him so easily.

Bright - me too I pray for you mew

They all were interpreted by gulf coming with food for mew

Mew- it's delicious sweety you are an amazing chief, when did you learn to cook.

Win - yes mate you are 18 right.

Gulf - I have been working in a bakery for more than 6 years now the owner and his son are nice people they taught me everything.

Bright - 6 years?

Gulf - yeh I have been working from the time I got 10 years old when I turned 10 my step patents stopped giving me everything I had to do work in small places when I got 12 I joined the bakery the owner knew about my situation and helped me with everything.

Win - you know gulf you were one when we lost you and our parents too, we did everything we could to find you, sweety, we searched every single country to find you I and bright were about to lose hope but mew always motivated to find you.

Gulf looked at mew and smiled a bit...

Gulf - oh shoot can I borrow your laptop I will get my result today.

Bright - of your final year of the high school right.

Gulf - yes can I check it.

Mew - sure mate I will get the laptop you can see it here.

Mew got his laptop and gave it gulf.

Gulf - can I log in to my ids.

Mew - sure mate.

Gulf hid it and typed his username and password he logged in to his Instagram, school id, and everything.

Zzz school result....

1 Gulf kanawat 99.8percent

Gulf - yehhh, he screamed

Mew - what happened mate did you get less marks don't worry mate it's ok.

Gulf - can you keep quiet I am happy that's why I screamed, yes I finally won the bet that sucker tine and type will be now.

Mew- are those the same guys who you call babes.

Gulf - yes they are my babes.

But gulf didn't realize what he just said turned the brother's eyes red...

Did you like the story till now please comment your thought, my new year gift for you sweeties hope you all have a great year ahead hehe