7

Gulf - what it's not possible my parents are dead I am an orphan you can keep me but don't lie held brights shirt tell me this is a lie I am an orphan I have no family never had and will have in future.

Win - calm down baby it's the truth you are the future queen and our luna, our younger brother, and the future mother of our kids.

Gulf - that's enough let me go he started shouting and got out of brights hold.

Bright - calm down gulf listen to us.

Gulf - no I won't and let me go I have no family that's it, I won't stay another minute in this house let me go.

But mew was faster he grabbed gulf's hand and made him sit on his lap holding him tightly his hands around his waist.

Gulf - leave me mew his eyes turned red.

Win - phi mew leave him his wolf his angry you know he can be dangerous.

Mew - no I won't.

Gulf eyes turned black which showed extreme anger disappointment and sadness.

Mew - baby look in my eyes try to relax.

Gulf eyes turned red from black then golden then blue and then to their normal brown color.

But his anger didn't stop there.

Gulf - you guys have kidnapped me let me go or I will try to run till my last breath or kill myself don't think I give fake threats I have no one who will care if I die and I won't hesitate to kill myself and remember to leave me or I will try to run away till the last day I won't forgive any of you.

Win - gulf baby

Gulf - no I am not your any baby I am not your brother or anything remember this.

Mew pulled gulf in a kiss.

Mew - you can't run from us do you get it gulf, you can't.

Win - you are our baby kitten our baby brother

Bright - our future wife the mother of our kids the love of our life.

Gulf - no I am not I am gulf only gulf I don't have the last name I don't have any family I am not a female nor your mate luna or anything my name is gulf only gulf I live alone I am straight and I playboy ok do you get it I like women I am not interested in any of you I hate all of you, I am going to run from there and marry some girl and have a happy family.

Mew - say one more word baby and you will regret it.

Gulf - let's see what you can do mew I fear no one I bow down to no one you are not my owner nor I am your dog who will listen to you, even if that story of your is true I will hate all of you.

Win - baby please don't make it hard for tine I may be patient but my wolf is not please respect us before he takes control.

Bright - we understand you don't like us but please

Gulf - please what if that story is true where we're you guys all these years answer me.

All the brothers went silent.

Gulf removed his shirt he had marks all over his skin which looked horrible.

Gulf - put on his shirt again where we're you guys when I was beaten to death every day answer me.

Win - gulf trembling voice

Gulf - don't say my name you all are just selfish you yourself said you need me to be your queen just because you can't be kings without me right that's the reason you found me right otherwise I would be in that house begging for a single piece of bread.

Bright - that's not true 

Gulf - so what the truth I am 18 right I am your brother right where we're from past 18 years when I needed you as my family my brothers, where were you answer me.

Win - we couldn't track you down

Gulf - don't give me that crap finally when I was about to be free and live my life happily you monsters came their eyes widened, don't you dare to give me that look I can't believe I am your brother I can't be your blood I am not this selfish I am a human not a monster like any of you.

Mew- stop its gulf.

Gulf - I won't and you Mr new you are so powerful right, you say I am your future wife right your younger brother so where the fuck were you when I got beaten every day where we're you when I use to beg or work like slaves every day for food where we're you...

Win - gulf we know you are hurt but listen to us.

Gulf - oh you Mr win don't dare to pretend you care for me where we're you when I use to cry to myself when I was small when I use to beg to God to send my family to me where we're you guys that's time when I needed you.

Silence

Gulf - let me answer you guys had money when I use to beg and cry for every single penny, you guys use to go on foreign trips with your friends when I use to work entire vacation so that I could go to school am I right you guys had expensive cars when use to walk for miles because I didn't have a single penny to spend a bus ticket to come... I have struggled all my life begging for love, family but today I realized that I don't need a family like you I don't need such fucker like you I am myself enough I have a great future ahead and I won't let any of you stop me to find my happiness.

Did what gulf said is right......

Sorry please I didn't update for a while my new year's gift one for my lovely readers 😍😍😍😍 a happy new year sweeties.... Next chapter coming out in a while