Aiden and Dominic

This is kind of a continued part of the last chapter, just a different POV. Also, it gets mature. I think most Aiden and Dominic chapters will.

"Aiden. Aiden. Stop staring at Dominic and come help me."

I sigh dramatically, pulling myself away from the window. "But he looks so hot in swim trunks."

Ryder rolls his eyes. "Sure."

"You've been checking Jake out this whole time, so you can't talk."

"Just help me with the food."

I continue to go on about how good Dominic looks, and how I'll kiss him when we're alone. Ryder and DJ are used to this, and don't care, so I continue, but stop immediately when I feel familiar fingers on my shoulder.

"I need your help with something." He murmurs in my ear, his low voice husky. Why is his shirt back on? That should be off.

I swallow. "Yeah."

Ryder mutters about how unhelpful I am as we leave, but waves me off when I ask if I should stay. Dominic leads me upstairs, to the room we share each time we come here.

We lock the door, then I pull him down onto the bed, connecting our lips. His strong arms wrap around me, and I melt into his touch.

I end up on top, straddling his hips. I look down at him as we catch our breaths. His dark eyes are even darker, and he's looking at me in the scary calm way that drives me crazy. I know what I'm going to do with you, and there's nothing you can do about it.

He reaches up to slide a hand in my hair, pulling my head down to press his mouth to mine. His lips trail to my jaw, then my neck, and he finds that spot that leaves me desperate for him.

I reach for the edge of his shirt, tugging it up to let my fingers roam over his stomach. I tease the top of his swim trunks, which is still wet.

"Can I?" I breathe against his ear.

He nods, pulling away from my neck to watch me.

I sit up, pulling off his shirt, and grinning when I see the marks I left on him last time this happened.

He helps me slide it off, then stops me before I do his swim trunks.

"Yours." Is all he says.

I slide my shirt off slow, smirking when his eyes trail over me. I kiss down his chest, ending up between his legs. My fingers rest on his muscular thighs, before moving to the top of his wet bottoms.

"M'gonna take it off, okay?" I say, my hands already sliding under.

"Then you." He says, leaning his head back against the pillows.

I nod, curling my fingers in the fabric to drag it down his legs. He pulls me back up to take off mine, then let's me move back down.

Soon, his hand is back in my hair, his thighs on either side of my head, letting out sounds only I get out of him. He pushes into my mouth, gasping, a curse spilling from his lips. I wait till his shuddering body falls back to the bed to sit up, wiping my mouth.

He pulls me closer to crush our lips together, and I groan, my hands sliding over his strong shoulders.

"Did you bring-"

"Yeah." We always do.

"Okay. Can we?"

"Now?"

"Yeah." I'll take him anywhere.

"Okay."

"Aiden. Aiden."

I blink. I'm in the kitchen, water from the sink soaking my hands. Ryder shuts it off, grumbling at me. I sigh. Once Dominic comes inside...