Micah and Ryder

RYDER'S POV:

"Micah? Are you-oh."

He doesn't turn from the mirror, examining himself. I close the door, and walk over to him.

"You haven't worn a skirt in a long time." I note, stepping behind him, and pulling him to me.

He kisses my cheek. "I found it in some of my old stuff."

"You look nice." I tell him, gazing at him through the mirror.

"I know." He says, smirking. "Thanks."

The skirt is plain and black, and falls just above his knees. It's high waisted, and his white shirt is tucked into it. He looks nice.

"Is this the one you wore when we met?" I ask.

He nods. "I think so. That was a long time ago."

"You were so funny." I laugh, kissing his shoulder. "You told me I looked like a nude model, and asked if I wanted to striptease for you."

"And you didn't." He sighs. "But you flirted with me anyway."

"Finn and Zac were so embarrassed of us."

"At least I had a reason. You were sober, and still flirted with the weird guy that wanted to get in your pants."

"You were hot. I couldn't help it."

"I still am hot." He says, admiring himself again. "Especially in this."

I agree. I force myself not to think anything dirty.

"I'm surprised you remembered what happened." I say, kissing his cheek. My hands slide over the curves of his hips.

"I always remember what happens when I'm drunk." He says, tilting his head back onto my shoulder.

"Always?"

"I mean, yeah. Zac does too."

Zac cried when he got drunk once, because he saw me and Micah making out, and he forgot we were all together. He was so embarrassed in the morning.

"So, you remember that time you let Finn top you?" I ask, slipping my hands beneath his skirt.

His eyes widen. "Uh-No-"

"Liar. Why'd you let us think you forgot?"

"Because that's embarrassing. Finn would have never let it go. You wouldn't have either."

"But it was so hot. You looked really nice under him." I drag my fingers up his thighs.

"Don't you dare tell him."

"Why not? I'm sure he'd love to be on top again, and I bet Jake would love to watch that-"

"Ryder." He whines, making me laugh into his neck.

"I'm kidding." I tell him, cupping his ass, and pulling him closer. My lips brush his ear. "I wouldn't do that."

"You would. You're mean."

I bring a hand to his front, and he bucks into it unintentionally. "I'm not mean."

"You are. Stop teasing me."

I hum, my fingers dancing over him. He rocks his hips into the touch, bringing his hand down to touch himself through the skirt. He hardens easily, and I bring my hand up to my mouth before I slide it under again.

I kiss his neck, nudging my leg between his thigh, letting him put his weight on me. He tries to grind against my leg, and push his hips into my fingers, but can't do both.

"Ryder-fuck. Just like that."

I think about teasing him more, but I catch his expression in the mirror.

"You look so nice." I murmur lowly, pressing against him. I know he can feel me against him, and he rolls his hips down into my thigh.

"Ryder..." He breathes, tilting his head back. I haven't touched him in a while, not like this. We've been focused on Jake, and making sure Finn and Zac don't feel left out.

"Did you miss this?" I hum. "Falling apart at my touch?"

"Ah. Mhm... Ryder..."

I bury my face in his shoulder, and his hand grips my arm. I let him hold himself against me, rocking into my hand. I tug the skirt up, moving my fingers faster.

"Don't...Don't mess up the..."

"I know, baby."

He mumbles under his breath, tensing before letting out a low groan as he releases in my hand.

He's panting, and lays his head on my shoulder. I kiss his forehead, and he lets out a soft noise.

"How was that?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Perfect."