Halloween Work Day

WARNINGS:

NSFW, FREE USE, WORKPLACE, DEGRADING

First day on the job.

Niko was excited. He hadn't expected to get to work for such a nice company right out of college. He had done the interview with the CEO, and was surprised when he got the news the next morning that he had the assistant job.

He wasn't exactly sure what the company did, but he was willing to do anything to keep the job.

The first day was mostly coffee runs. He met the staff during this time, able to learn so much about them just by their desk. He only caught glimpses of the boss, but didn't mind, running to print papers and bring steaming mugs to the workers.

The second day, they let him sit in on a meeting. They had started it late, and had forgotten a chair for him, and he said he was alright on the floor as he took notes like he was asked. On his way out that day, he got an surprising head pat from one of the employees, and a soft, "You did a good job today," murmured in his ear.

On the third day, they took turns having him help them. He tried to answer the hard questions they asked, failing almost all the answers, but they praised him for trying all the same, making him embarrassed. But he liked it, having their attention on him, the coos they directed at him when he spoke.

The fourth day was Halloween. Niko didn't have any costumes except for a cat/maid costume he decided to wear. He slid the short dress on in the bathroom when he got to the building, tugging cat ears on over his head. The tail was actually a butt-plug, which he hadn't noticed before, but decided to stick with it anyway. He didn't notice, as he left the bathroom, the small remote he had left on the counter.

----

"Is Niko here yet?" He heard Leon, a tall man with dark hair, call out. "He's usually here early."

"Do your own paperwork, dumbass." Jai snapped from his cubicle, a few down. He had dark hair shaved low, and deep brown skin. "Niko's not your pet."

"Yeah? Then why--"

"Boys." Reggie called out, having spotted Niko first. He was dressed in a sexy fireman costume, and Niko's eyes lingered only for a moment. Reggie, however, took in the pretty sight, his eyes trailing over the man, fingers running through his blond hair. "Come out here for a minute."

Niko wasn't expecting so much attention on him. He knew it would attract some attention, but not everyone surrounding him at once.

The men gathered around the space Niko was in, and he tugged the dress down, embarrassed. He regretted his decision now that he was practically melting under their gazes.

"You make it so hard for us, darling boy." Someone murmured.

He flushed red, realizing he was basically closed in. There were a lot of men that worked in this office--no women, he had noticed, and when he had asked, Reggie had shrugged and said the boss picked who he wanted.

"Why don't you fetch me a coffee, sweetheart?" A man named Hayden asked, and it made Niko move, immediately obeying, and grateful to have something to do. He was terribly aware of being watched, and fumbled with the sugar packets.

When he dropped it, he cursed under his breath, bending over to pick it up. There was a collective groan, then hands gripped his hips.

He let out a gasp, standing up, and Leon suddenly had him pinned to the table, his chest flush against Niko's back. He was dressed in a demon costume, and it seemed fitting when he murmured, "It's like you want me to fuck you."