Simon Says

Blaine trembled on the bed, fingers curling as thoughts of his partner filled his head.

His hands and feet were bound, thick shackles around his wrists and ankles, the chains stretching far enough that he could sit up, but not move off the bed.

He was blindfolded, and noise-cancelling headphones covered his ears. He had no idea if Simon was in the room. He could imagine the tall man standing over him, watching as he trembled pathetically. Was he watching him? Deciding how to punish his brat?

He was.

He stood in front of the bed, arms crossed, gazing down at his sub.

Blaine was...something interesting. Simon had searched for years for someone who had the pain tolerance to keep up with him. Blaine craved pain, would beg for it, and if he did well, Simon would reward him with what he wanted.

He was a little messed up--if he didn't get what he needed, he'd search for it himself, harming himself in ways Simon hated to think about. He took it upon himself to take care of the man's needs.

His eyes trailed down, eyebrow lifting at the sight of the bulge in Blaine's tight shorts. The anticipation alone, of what Simon had planned, seemed to be enough to get him hot.

He slid the headphones off, relishing the gasp Blaine let out at the sudden touch.

"S-Sir?" The chains rattled as he leaned forward, searching for Simon's touch.

"Stay quiet, pet." He murmured, untying the blindfold. The fabric fell, and wide, eager eyes met Simon's dark ones.

"Sir." He breathed, and Simon tsked, fingers gripping Blaine's jaw.

"I said quiet." He purred. "Do I need to be mean to you?"

He shook his head, eyes dropping to the bed. Simon hummed, cupping his cheek gently, before slapping the side of his face.

"When I tell you not to touch yourself without my permission," He hissed into the sub's ear, talking of what caused him to be bound in the first place. "I mean it. You're my slut, and mine to touch."

Blaine's eyes fluttered close. "Yes, sir."

"Lay down." He ordered. "Legs open, and keep quiet."

Blaine did as he said, eyes closing as Simon walked to the side of the bed, where he had a collection of toys.

"We're going to play your favorite game." He told Blaine, searching through the drawers. He grabbed what he wanted, then turned back to Blaine. "And, as punishment, you can't cum unless I tell you to."

Blaine's body trembled, hips pressing into Simon's hands when he slid the shorts down. He slid a toy over Blaine's hard cock, strapping it in place, then pulling the shorts back up, smirking when Blaine's eyes flicked open, brow furrowed.

He released him from the shackles, and patted his cheek. "Get up, pet."

Blaine slid to his feet, standing in front of Simon, eyes wide, fingers fidgeting nervously.

"You have..." He checked his watch. "One minute, understand? Then you do whatever I say."

He nodded, shifting in place, ready to move. He loved the thrill of not knowing what Simon had planned.

"Go."

His feet hit the cold floor outside the room, and he rushed down the stairs, going straight into the living room. He had found a perfect spot to hide a while before, and opened one of the cabinets beneath the TV.