Vacation?

"Good night, sweetheart." Laura pressed a kiss to her daughter's head, pulling the blanket over her.

"G'night." She mumbled back, arms circling around her teddy bear. Laura smiled, and flicked on the dim lamp beside the bed, then turned off the bedroom light before she left.

Her husband, Zeke, was leaning against the wall, and moved to her when she closed the door.

"Sweetheart--"

"I'm thinking about it, Zeke."

"I know, I just...please?"

"I don't want to leave Claire." She murmured, pushing past. "I need to think about it."

He sighed, and watched her go.

-------

Laura washed the dishes slowly, lost in thought. Zeke watched her from the doorway, deciding how to approach the subject that had her so frustrated.

He wanted a break. Not from Claire, but from the world. And he knew Laura needed it. She was so stressed all the time, and he hated seeing her that way. He wanted to give her a weekend where he spoiled her silly, and he could fuck her on every surface they could find. He wanted to give her everything she wanted, and more.

He walked into the room, knowing that she knew he had been watching her. He settled behind his wife, wrapping his arms around her, and kissed the nape of her neck softly.

"Zeke." Her voice was soft, eyes on the dish in her hand. She only hand washed things when she needed to think, ignoring the perfectly functioning dishwasher two feet away. "Please."

His hands slid down to her hips, lips pressing against her neck, then trailing down to her shoulder. She relaxed into him, letting out a soft sigh.

"I need this, baby." He whispered. "Please."

"I want to, Zeke, I do, it's just..."

"Claire will be okay. Your parents will watch her. I want this time with you."

"I don't want to be away from her so long, I...what if I just spend the whole time about her? I'll ruin it for both of us."

"You really think I can't take your mind off things?" He smirked, hands sliding under her shirt. At some point since putting Claire to bed, she had gotten rid of her bra. "You think I won't fuck the worry out of you?"

Her breath hitched. She didn't curse when Claire was in the house, never wanting to risk her hearing, even during the night. "Baby--"

"Just one week." He murmured. "One week of sex and fun and relaxing, then we'll come back."

"I don't know..."

"Let me show you tonight?" His fingers cupped her breasts, and her breath hitched. "Just a peek of what we'll do?"

"But Claire--"

"Is asleep. We'll wait an hour if you want, but she always stays asleep. We have the monitor if she doesn't."

"What if she hears?"

"Then you need to be quiet." He pressed his hips forward, so she could feel his hard on against her back. "You'll do that for me?"

She let out a slow breath. "Okay. Give me--Give me an hour, okay? To finish this, and shower, and--"

"I've got the dishes." His hands slid off of her. "There's a little gift for you on the bed."

"Gift?" She perked up. She loved when he gave her gifts. He always knew exactly what she wanted, and how she wanted it.

"Mhm." He smacked her ass lightly, and the grin she flashed at him made him smile.