gamer boy

"I fucking hate my life." Silas says, stalking into the bedroom.

I glance at him as he collapses on the bed. "What's wrong?"

"The stupid fucking microwave is getting on my last nerves."

"Oh." He's fine. "Hold on." I press the button on my microphone. "Guys? I've got to go."

"Again? Come on." The others don't like Silas--they say he's always such a bitch to them, but I don't see it. 

"Stay." Silas tells me, walking to the closet. "You're fine."

"Okay...never mind, then."

It's interesting to see him refuse attention, but I'm quickly immersed in the game again.

When he sits behind me, legs stretching out beside mine, I lean back against his chest, and he runs his fingers through my hair. He watches me play for a while, before his fingers travel to my waistband.

I turn off my microphone. "Babe."

"Turn it back on, Ace." He murmurs, his fingers popping the button of my pants.

Swallowing, I do. His hand slides deeper, and I bite my lip, my fingers slipping on the buttons of the controller.

"God dammit, Ace, the hell are you doing? We're gonna lose again!"

"Give him a break, Daniel." Tyler snaps.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm trying." I shift as they start arguing--flirting, more like it--and Silas' hand flattens on my hip, holding me in place.

I feel his lips on my skin, lifted into a smirk. I let out a breath as he kisses down my neck, his fingers rubbing slowly against my hardening cock.

"Yo, you okay?" Tyler's voice shocks me out of the trance Silas is easily putting me in.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry. I think I need to go."

"What? We're in the middle of a game!" Daniel snaps.

"What's wrong?"

"Just--um--Silas. I should go to him, he's..."

"He's what?" Daniel demands. "It can't be that important."

"It's...important. I'll play later, I promise." 

"You'd better." He huffs. "And it better be a good reason."

I pull the headphones off, letting them hang around my neck, and tilt my head back to look at Silas. "What's up with you? That horny?"

"No." He catches my chin, pulling me in for a kiss. "You just look hot when you're focused, and I couldn't help but play with you. Gonna fuck me?"

He gives me a sly smile--that smile that ropes me in every time. I move, so I'm over him, letting out a breath. "Okay."

I straddle his lap, my hands finding the curves of his body, where my hands fit perfectly. He gives under me so easily, letting me have my way with him. I push his shirt up over his chest, pressing kisses over his already marked skin.

"Here, babe." He leads my fingers to his waistband, and my cock twitches when he helps me tug them down.  "There you go. You know what to do."

I kiss the dip of his waist, and mouth the growing bulge through his boxers. His fingers slide into my hair, and I look up at him.

"You aren't teasing me, are you?" He lifts an eyebrow at me, and I swallow, shaking my head. "Good. You know I don't like that."

I tug his boxers down so I can suck him off, and his legs spread for me. I take him in my mouth, and his hips press into it. I listen to his breathy moans, and the praises that fall from his lips, and it spurs me on, making me take him deeper.