Lio and DJ: first time

DJ's POV:

"H-Hah-DJ, not so-ohh."

Lio's hand sinks into my hair, his mouth falling open. His eyelashes flutter, his cheeks flushed.

"DJ..." He breathes, his hips pushing forward slowly into my mouth.

I grab hold of his thighs, pushing back. My fingers linger on the soft skin, and I pull off of him to kiss there. His legs spread wider, and I smirk, dragging my teeth over his skin.

He tugs my hair so I look at him, and his darkened eyes bore into me hungrily. "Come up here."

I rise. My knees only hurt a bit, but I don't care at all when he pulls me in for a kiss. He pulls at my pants, and I help him guide them off, standing between his legs, our lips sliding over each others.

"Lay down." I murmur, kicking off my boxers and moving over him.

He lays back, head against the pillows, fingers on my chin to pull my face back to his. I fumble through the blanket as we kiss, looking for the bottle tangled in the sheets.

He pulls back at the sound of the lid popping open. His eyes examine me as my lips trail over his jaw.

"I've taken bigger." He decides.

I laugh into his neck, my slick fingers sliding between his legs. "Way to kill the mood."

"Doesn't look like you got softer."

"You look too hot for that."

"I am really hot, aren't-oh, DJ-hah..."

I slide my fingers deeper in him, and his head falls back onto the pillows. He arches his back when I curl my fingers, gasping a number of curses. I watch him, one hundred percent certain I could get off like this, just watching him.

"DJ, please. I'm fine. Stop. I mean go. I mean-"

"Hush." I silence him with a kiss, sliding my fingers out. He lets out a soft whine when I do, trying to press down on it.

"You're sure?" I ask him, looking down at his flushed face.

"You're stalling." He says flatly. "Of course I'm sure."

I kiss him again, then rip open a condom packet. His legs spread, his toes curling as I slowly work into him, and he gasps, arching.

"Oh," He breathes. "DJ-oh. Oh, oh, oh, don't stop, it's so good, its so-DJ."

"You're-hnn-really tight."

"It's been-" His breath stutters when I slide deeper, and I pause as he catches his breath. "It's been a really long time."

"You look so hot." I murmur. "Look like this forever."

"Gladly." He mumbles back, fingers digging into my shoulders as I bottom out. "You're-You're a lot bigger than I thought."

"Is that good?"

"Mm-hm." Is all he manages, his eyes closing. "It's like-a-ah-move. Please."

"Never thought I'd hear you beg." I murmur, slowly pressing forward. "Do it again?"

He doesn't answer, so I stop, and he glares at me.

"Please." He snaps. "Now move."

I laugh, catching his lips with mine, and slowly starting to move in him. My lips aren't enough to muffle his cries, though, and he has to press his face into a pillow to keep quiet.

"DJ, that's so good. That feels so nice, don't stop, don't-ahhh~"

I bury my face in his neck, my hips rocking into him as I groan. He's so hot. He sounds so hot. He looks so hot. He feels so hot.

"DJ, I-oh, fuc-hah. Keep going, I'm so close, I'm so- DJ."

His hips buck up, his eyes glazing over, and his mouth falling open. My hips stutter into him a few seconds later, and I let out a groan.

We're both panting, and after a minute, I pull out of him. He grabs my wrist, and I look at him.

"You know we're not done right?" He says.

I smile, getting up to dispose of the condom. "Give me a second, then we can go again."

"My turn this time."

"Then me."

"We'll see."

I love him.