Chapter 11

At the office we are all doing some paperwork when Rossi comes out of his office and stops at our desks.

"You guys can come around 7 at my house for dinner. Don't be late." He says pointing a finger at us.

"Y/n can you tell me what was that thing you had yesterday?" Emily says turning around and facing me.

"I told you, it was something with my neighbor." I tell her and continue to work.

"Ooh is it the hot one?" JJ asks moving close to my desk.

"Or that guy that you met the other day and you say that he's your neighbor?" Garcia chimes in.

I look at them and laugh, "No"

"Then who?" Emily says.

Hotch comes from behind, "Ladies please leave her alone and do your work." He looks at me, winks and head to his office. I smile at him and continue my work.

Fast foward to Rossi's

I arrive at Rossi's and see Hotch coming to the door.

"Wow you look beautiful." He says looking me up and down.

"Why thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I say smiling.

He looks at me seriously, "I should tell you something before we go in."

"What?" I say worried.

"Rossi may or may not know there is something between us." He says and I look at him with wide eyes.

"What? How does he know?" I ask shocked.

"He asked me today why we both couldn't come yesterday when he offered."

I hit him playfully, "Aaron!"

He laughs, "What? I didn't tell him anything."

"Then how does he know?"

"Come on Y/n, you know how Rossi is. He figures everything out. Might I remind you we work with profilers."

I sighed, "I guess you're right."

We head inside and we are greeted by Rossi who hands us some wine.Walking further in, we meet the rest of the team. Morgan coming to my side he whistles at me and takes my hand, making me spin.

"Hey mama, you finally arrived. Beautiful as always." He says.

"Thank you. I wasn't that late." I laugh. "Emily isn't even here."

JJ joins the conversation, "Now that doesn't count. She is always late."

"That's true." Spencer laughs.

Rossi comes out of the kitchen and calls for us, "Come on guys. I'm going to give you a lesson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday morning came and everyone was excited for your vacation. We arrived at the airport and went to the jet. Everyone was there and were waiting for take off.

"I can't wait to arrive." Spencer said sitting down.

"Pretty boy calm down. I bet everyone is excited." Morgan says laughing.

Emily and JJ were at the couch asleep.

"When we arrive we have to share rooms so pick a partner for the week." Rossi says getting settle.

Hotch looks at me and I knew he wanted to pair up with me. I look at him and nod. I get settle on my seat. I feel asleep with my headphones on and Hotch just looks at me. At this point everyone feel asleep except Hotch and Rossi and the plane had already take off.