Chapter 20

Wedding Day

Emily was doing my makeup. JJ was getting my dress and Garcia was excitedly taking pictures of everything.

"Okay Y/n, I'm done." Emily said getting the last touch of makeup.

I look in the mirror, a big smile creepy on my lips, "OMG Emily that's beautiful."

"Thank you. Now go out on your dress." She says and at that moment JJ enters with my dress. They all help me put my dress on and make sure everything is in place, finishing we hear a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Morgan says through the door.

"Yeah come in."

He comes in with a excited Jack. Jack runs in looking at me with a surprise face.

"Wow mama you look so pretty."

I chuckle, "Thank you bud. You look so handsome by the way."

He poses, "I know right?"

Once he said that everyone burst out laughing at his actions.

"Indeed Y/n you look stunning. I'm just here to make sure everything is in order and that nobody has cold feet." Morgan says clapping his hands.

My head shoots up and looks at him, "Wait. Does Aaron have cold feet?"

Morgan shakes his head, "No no don't worry. He is sure as hell nervous but excited to get this over with."

"Alright we'll see you guys soon. Bye Jack."

"Bye mama."

Hotch's POV

Jack enters the room with Morgan calling me and I panicked thinking something is wrong. I turn around and look at Jack.

"What happened bud?"

"Mama is soooo pretty!" Jack says with a big smile on his face.

I deeply exhale, "Is she now?"

"Yes. She looks like a princess."

"I bet she does buddy. Are you ready?" Hotch ask his son.

"Yes."

"Alright let's go."

The boys make their way out and take their places.
Couple of minutes later, Morgan comes to my room and we head to walk down the aisle.

Walking down the aisle I see Aaron with Jack in front of him. Tears streaming down his eyes. I tried to keep the tears in but couldn't help it at the sight of the man I love.

Getting at the end of the aisle, I smile at Morgan, who hands me to Aaron and then takes a sit. Rossi was officiating the wedding and we couldn't ask for someone else to do it.

"Dearly beloved, we are gather here today to join in holy matrimony this two amazing people. Aaron Hotchner and Y/n Y/L/n." Rossi begins.

"Now I'm going to skip the whole talking and head to the vows. I believe you two wrote your own vows. Aaron you go first."

Aaron holds my hands and takes a deep breath before saying his vows. "Y/n, since I met you my life has been blessed. You've may me and Jack happy and I couldn't be more grateful for it. Jack loves you a ton and calls you mama every chance he gets because he loves it and he loves you. We can never forget our volleyball game in Mexico that you beat me like you now always do. I can't wait to have more adventures with you for the rest of my life. I love you."

At this point, tears were streaming down my eyes. I love this man with all my heart and couldn't think of anyone else to spend the rest of my life with.