Chapter 22

The next morning I woke up with the urge to throw up. I get out of bed and head straight to the bathroom. Aaron woke up by my sudden movements and saw me going to the bathroom. He gets up and goes straight to check up on me.

Seeing me over the toilet, emptying the little food I had eaten last night, he comes by my side and moves my hair out of my face, and rubs my back.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks once I finished

"Yeah, yeah just had to throw up. I'm fine." I say flushing the toilet.

"Baby are you sure? You look a little pale like the other day." He says soothing my back.

"Aaron I'm fine. It's nothing." I say standing up which was a big mistake. It makes me dizzy very quickly.

"Woah. You okay there?" He asks holding me in place.

Nodding, "Yeah, just got dizzy for a moment." After the dizziness passes I make my way towards the kitchen.

"Let's go to the doctors and see what's wrong. This is not normal." He says taking out two mugs for the coffee.

"Yeah, I'm going to see the doctor later today."

"Want me to go with you?"

"No, it's fine. Plus you have to go to work." I say while making breakfast.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Let me know what they tell you okay?" He says handing me my coffee.

"Yes baby," I say while nodding.

Truth is that I was meaning to visit my doctor for quite some time now. I've been feeling under the weather lately and I have my suspicions but don't want to tell Aaron just in case it's not real and it's just my head messing with me. I know we've talked about having more kids and all but I don't want to all be too soon if you know what I mean.

"I can take Jack to school since I'm going to the doctor," I say putting the food on the plates.

"Okay thank you." He heads over to Jack's room to wake him up. Soon hearing little footsteps coming down around the corner I see Jack and a little after that Aaron comes in. My boys.

"Mama!!" Jack says running towards me.

"Good morning buddy. How do you sleep?" I say picking him up and giving him a hug.

"I slept well. What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes your favorite with some eggs and bacon," I say while Aaron plates his food.

"Yay! I love pancakes."

We laugh and I sat him in between Aaron and me and we ate our breakfast. After that, we get dressed and Aaron heads to work while I take Jack to school and later head to the doctor's office.

Doctor's office

" I have an appointment with Dr. Addison Montgomery. Y/n Y/L/N" I say

"Yes..." the nurse says as she checks it "Follow me"  she adds and I follow her to the examination room. "You can change and the doctor will be with you shortly," she says and leaves.

I undressed from the waist down and I wear the provided covers. Later on, Dr. Montgomery comes in "Hi Y/n" she says as she closes the door.

"Hey Addy" I reply

"How are you today?" she asks

"I'm good, just some nausea and tiredness," I say

"Ok. Let's get you checked out. You just relax and we can get started." she says as she sits down.