Chapter 13

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you on 1k reads on this book. I appreciate all the support you've given me! Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see that Hotch was looking at me. I chuckle and close my eyes again. He brings his hand and moves it up and down my arm. I smile at the gesture and opened my eyes again. He has a smile on his face and honestly it's something I love the most. 

"Hey, how you sleep?" He asks still caressing my arm.

"Hey, good." I say and move closer to him, putting my head in his chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He says kissing my head.

I shake my head, "Not yet. Can we get breakfast?" 

"Sure. What do you want?" He says and hugs me closer.

"Pancakes with eggs." I say and he chuckles.

"Alright. I'll be back." He says and stands up. He goes to the bathroom and later comes out with some grey sweatpants and a tight t-shirt. "God damn" I mumbled looking at him. He rolls his eyes and leaves. I go ahead and change before he came back. I clean up the room a bit and sit down to watch some tv. Later Aaron arrives with breakfast and he sit at the bed beside me.

"What do you want to do today? Do you guys have anything planned?" I ask taking out the food from the bags.

He shrugged, "Well I think Spencer mention he wanted to go to the cenotes." 

I nod, "Right. What time?" 

"I don't know. Will have to ask them." He says and we continue to eat, enjoying each others company. Once finished, we texted the rest of the team to see what today's plan was. They said that we're going to the cenotes at 10am and its currently 8am, so we decided to get things ready. I changed in some shorts and a crop top and Aaron changed to his swimsuit pants and a t-shirt.

"Hotch you got everything?" I ask getting my bag together.

"Yeah let's go." He said and we headed out the door but before we were out I stopped him.

"Don't try anything funny." I warned him trying to hide my smile.

He groans, "Fine, but can I get a kiss before we meet the guys." He says giving me puppy eyes.

I roll my eyes, "God you're so needy." I laugh and he grabs my waist pulling me closer. I put my hands around his neck and give him a soft kiss. With that we head to the lobby and meet the rest of the team.

"Hey you made it!" Emily says once she sees us.

"Come on Y/n. You're sitting with me." Garcia says pulling me to her side. I chuckle at her excitement and nod. I give Hotch a last look and wink at him. A small smile formed around his lips and I smirked. We head to the car and are on our way to our destination.

We arrived and the view is so beautiful, words can not describe how gorgeous the view is. We head to the entrance to get our tickets.

"Wow it's more beautiful than the pictures." Spencer says admiring the place.

"Yeah it's so beautiful." JJ adds.

Garcia pulls me with her, "Ahh Y/n let's go put our swimsuits."

I laugh, "Alright Penelope."

We get changed and meet the rest on the entrance.

"Alright here are your tickets. They are for all day. Let's go have some fun." Rossi says and we follow him.

"Come on baby girl." Morgan says and puts an arm around Garcia's shoulder.

Hotch looks at me up and down. I smirk at him.