Chapter 23

The weekend

I wake up to broad daylight streaming in through the curtains, covering the large windows in Aaron and I's bedroom. I pick up my phone and see it's 9am. Today we were taking Jack to the park and spending some time as a family and later at night we will go out with the team.

I head downstairs and enter the kitchen seeing Aaron making Jack breakfast. I smile at the view of my boys together. I sit with them to eat breakfast and once we finish we all head to change for the park.

"Jack, ready for the park?" Aaron asks his son.

"Yeah, let's go!" Jack says jumping around.

Aaron and I look at him and all his energetic self. I smile, "In a couple of months we're having another one running around the house."

"I can't wait." Aaron says and pecks my lips.

We head to te park and enjoy our day. On our way, we get ice cream and while eating ice cream, a lady passing says, "Oh you all make a beautiful family."

Aaron and I smile while Jack responds, "Thank You!"

Aaron admires you, "Yeah, we do. Thank you."

The lady nods and goes her way out. You look at Jack and then at Aaron and smile at the family you have and that in a couple of months it will have a new member.

We finished and head home. Jack took a shower and Aaron and I change to go out with the team. Morgan texted saying we will all meet at the club, which in my current situation I couldn't be drinking but the team doesn't need to know yet if you know what I mean.

Jessica came over to look after Jack while we went out.

"Thank you so much Jessica. We won't be long." I said grabbing my purse.

"Don't worry. I don't mind watching him for a while." She says hugging Jack

"Jack we're leaving. Come give hugs and kisses." Aaron says

Jack comes to gives us hugs and kisses, "Bye mama, bye dad."

"Bye buddy. Be good for aunt Jessica okay?"

Jack nods and hugs us one more time before going back to his toys.

We leave and meet the team at the club.

"Look who decided to show up." Morgan says coming to greet us.

"Yess!! Can't wait to get drunk!" Emily says

"C'mon Y/n! Let's get some shots!!" Garcia screams over the music.

She pulls you and you look at Aaron. He shrugs and you roll your eyes. We all get a booth and the guys go get some drinks.

"What are you drinking?" Aaron asks so the team wouldn't suspect anything.

"Vodka" I said smirking at him and he nods getting my point. He kisses my cheek and goes to get us drinks.

"Guys let's go play some darts" Emily suggests

"Yess let's go." Garcia and JJ say at the same time

"Pretty boy, the bartender. She's cute." Morgan says to Reid

"Yeah she is." Reid agrees with him.

"Ohh I'm going to give a chance to work it, come on." Morgan says walking to the bar, Reid following behind. "Excuse me sweetheart. Whenever you get the chance."

The bartender finishes cleaning the counter, "Hi, what can I get you?"

"Hi we're with the FBI. We're looking for this man. Does he look at all familiar to you?" Spencer says showing her a picture.

"It's not much of a picture."

"I know. You know what might help. Actually is he has a scar on his eye right about there." He says poking the piece of paper. "We also know that's he's taken classes where he's learned how to distract and charm his victim." At the end it was one of his magic tricks, the pen sliding of the paper like it wasn't poked in the picture before.

"Okay, how'd you do that?"

"That's privileged information" He says smiling at her.

"Huh" she smiles, "So what do I do if I see him?"

"You should call us. Even if you just think you see him. You should definitely call us."

"And if I don't see him... Can I still call you?"

"Yeah... Yeah. You can call me." He says smiling.

"Okay. Cool" she says and Spencer turns to leave, "Wait... I don't have your number."

Spencer turns to face her, "Oh it's behind your Barrette" he smiles and leaves making his way to Morgan.

"See? There you go. That's what I'm talking about." Morgan pats his back, "That's called game."

They all come back to the booth.

"Did I just saw Spencer flirting with the bartender?" I asks

"Yess, yes you did." Morgan says proud of Spencer

"Did you give her your number?" Emily asks

"Yeah I did." He says.

"Yeah Spence. Stepping up your game!" I say excited

"I guess I am." Spencer says chucking

The night is spent having fun and good company. Soon you all leave to your houses, calling it a night.

Hotchner's Household

I was in the bathroom already in my pajamas, taking out my makeup when Aaron came in. "So... do you think they figured it out?"

"No... not really. They would've said something." I say and he hugs me from behind.

"I still can't believe it, you know?" He says kissing my neck.

"Me neither."

"A mini you doesn't sound bad." He says spinning me to face him.

I chuckle, "Another mini you doesn't sound bad either."

He smiles, "I love you"

"I love you too" I say and peck his lips.

We finished and quickly head to bed.