𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄

It was late whenever the girls arrived at Tatum's house so they got into their pajamas. The three teenagers were sat in Tatum's room, Sidney was laying down on the bed next to where Tatum and Abi were sitting crisscross applesauce. 

"God, I loved it! "I'll send you a copy." BAM! Bitch went down. "I'll send you a copy." BAM!" Tatum punched the air mocking Sidney's punch. 

"Sid-Superbitch. I like it!" Abi and Tatum laughed. Dewey then appeared at the doorway with a bag of ice.

"I thought you might want some ice for that right hook," Dewey laughed. Sidney put it on her hand. "I'll be right next door. Try to get some sleep." Dewey turned to leave the room but Sidney stops him.

"Any word on my dad?"

"Not yet, but we're looking. If you girls need anything..." He smiled sadly at the two most targeted girls.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Tatum interrupted and Dewey took that as his cue to leave. Sidney laid back down.

"Just another sleepover at the Rileys'," Sidney whispered to herself.

"Just like the old times, ain't it?" Tatum smiled.

"No, it's nothing like it used to be."

"Do you really think Billy did it?" Tatum asked Sidney.

"He was there, guys."

"I knew that guy was too perfect. He was destined to have a flaw." Abi joked. 

Mrs. Riley then knocks on the door and comes in. "Telephone, dear."

"Who is it?" Tatum asks her smiling mother. 

"It's for Sid." She looked to Sidney.

"My dad?" 

"I don't think so, hun."

"Take a message," Tatum tried waving her Mom away.

"It's alright, I'll get it." Sidney got up.

The moment she walked out of the room Mrs. Riley whispered, "How is she?" The two girls shrugged. Abi got up and walked over to Sidney and left Tatum with her Mom to talk.

"Hello, Sidney." Abi couldn't hear the phone completely but she heard the voice, Abi didn't associate with who it was though.

"NO!" Sidney cried out into the phone. Tatum and her mom came rushing out of Tatum's room.

"Poor, Billy-boyfriend. An innocent guy doesn't stand a chance with you."

"Sid! Who is it?" Abi asked.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled into the phone.

"Looks like you fingered the wrong guy, again."

"Who are you?" 

"You will find out soon enough. We're gonna have fun Sidney, Just like old times." He dryly chuckled. 

"Hang up, Sid," Tatum told her best friend, Mrs. Riley knocked on Dewey's door.

"Would you please put Abi on the phone now?" He requested. 

Sidney gave the phone to Abi. "He wants to talk to you." Sid then ran into Tatum's room, Tatum and her mom following.

"Hello, buttercup. Did you like the number I pulled on Casey's parents?"

"You're a dick. I hate you." Abi spat, rage and sadness filling her short body.

"Ah-ah-ah. Don't use that foul language with me, babydoll. "