𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

While Abi was walking to the Becker's house, she called and asked if it would be okay if she could come over. Mrs. Becker encouraged it, she missed Abi and it was unusual for her not to be there over the weekend. It reminded them that Casey was gone. 

When Abi arrived she walked over to the tree where Casey was hung. She remembered all the times they had picnics under the tree. Abi saw the carving that they engraved into the tree, it read 'Casey + Abi = Best Buds, 1995.' Abi started to tear up as she gently rubbed her fingers over it. 

After Abi had enough of reminiscing Casey outside she walked to the red door and knocked gently, then she knocked harder. She walked around to the garage and both of the Becker's cars were there. She started to get worried so she grabbed the key that was under the doormat, like always.

She unlocked it and walked in to see the backs of the heads of the backers. Mr. Becker's arm was around Mrs. Becker's shoulders, pulling her closer to him. "Mrs. Becker, Mr. Becker?" Abi slowly walked in.

When she saw the sides of their faces she noticed the blood. "Hello?" She said to them, they didn't move. She was finally in front of them and she could see their whole bodies. They had stab wounds throughout their torsos. Their eyes had been left open, the killer didn't bother to close them. Abi screamed bloody murder, knowing no one would hear her cries. They were positioned like they were just sitting on the couch, watching TV. 

Mr. Becker still had blood coming out of his neck where it had been slit, it stained his blue and white vertical striped dress shirt. Mrs. Becker had stab wounds shaped in a heart around her chest. Abi was in shock. When she looked away from the scene she ran to the phone and called 911.

"Help! Help! There's been a murder at 7420 Sonoma Mountain Road, please hurry fast!" Abi cried to the operator. 

She walked outside to sit on the porch stair, the one where she and Casey would come out to smoke on. Abi cried and cried until the police arrived, it was about eight-thirty. She knew they were gonna question her again and she was gonna be the prime suspect, she was at both murders.

They started to arrive as she smoked her cigarette, she had red puffy eyes and an emotionless look on her face, like she couldn't take any more emotion. The EMTs approached her first, "Where are the people, Ma'am?" The man bent down.

"Living room," Abi pointed. 

Cops started to approach her. It was the sheriff this time, instead of Dewey. "Absinthe?" He questioned. "What happened?"

"I got here and they were dead." She stared down at the tree and blew the cigarette smoke.

"We're gonna have to take you down to the station for questioning again." Sheriff Burke felt bad for having to do this to her. She needed to grieve and how was she gonna do that if they kept taking her back to the place where she would be interrogated. 

"Yeah. I know." Abi emotionlessly said. "Can someone take my car? I can't drive and I don't want to come back here."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll have someone take it back to the station." 

"Sheriff Burke?" 

"Hmm?"

"Why am I always in this situation? Why do these killers keep taking people so close to me?" She took her eyes off of the tree and looked up at the Sheriff.

"Uh, I don't know honey. We're working on that right now." He scratched his neck. "You ready?" The sheriff motioned for her to come with him, "Come on, let's go." She followed him to his squad car that was slightly different than the rest in Woodsboro, his said Sheriff on it.