𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

About ten minutes after everyone had left, Abi went to look for Stu. When she couldn't find him she stayed in the kitchen for a while, chugging water. When she went back out to the living room, everyone, even Randy was gone.

She walked around looking for people when Sidney ran in and shut the front door.

"Sid, what the fuck is going on?" Abi asked Sidney, who was covered in blood.

"The killers here. I don't know who, but they are here. Tatums' dead." Sidney cries.

"Oh god. That really sucks." Abi notices the gun in Sidney's hand, she also notices that Sidney isn't stable enough to bear the gun. "Can I have the gun? You look a bit too fragile to be holding that right now."

"Your right," Sidney gave it to Abi. Soon after someone comes rolling down the big wooden stairs. They reveal themselves to be Billy. Sidney helps him up. "I thought you were dead." She cries.

"Jesus, Billy. What the fuck happened to you?" Abi waived the gun around like it was nothing.

"Hey, Abi give me the gun." Billy requested, he was covered in blood. Abi remembered from earlier that his blood wasn't the right color, she grew suspicious of Billy.

"No, I think I can hold onto it for a while." Abi laughed, playing off her suspicions. "It's not my first time working a gun." Billy and Sidney look at each other, sharing a worried look.

"Drunk people should never bear arms. It's the perfect recipe for disaster." Billy stuck out his hand for her to give him the gun, she did. Abi didn't wanna fight and she absolutely didn't want to look suspicious, like she was the killer. Abi thought of when the killer called her and said if she was too suspicious, Sidney would accuse her.

Randy then came rushing in from the back door. "Stu's flipped out, he's gone mad!"

A dry smiled crept onto Billy's lips, "We all go a little mad sometimes." 'BANG' He shot Randy in the chest. The blood splattered all over Abi. "Anthony Perkins, Psycho."

Sidney cried while Abi stood there shocked.

"That's not real blood is it, Killy Billy?" Abi asked, the realization hitting her. Sidney bawled for her friend who was now nothing but a lifeless doll.

"Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig's blood in Carrie." Billy licked his finger as realization set in for Sidney. Abi clapped, she was impressed. Terrified? Yes. But impressed. She always thought Billy was just a dumb jock with no substance.

Sidney tried to escape the room filled with the psychos. When she left, she bumped directly into Stu who held a look full of shock. "Stu, help me please." She pleaded to the tallboy.

He held a white box up to his mouth, "Suprise, girls." His voice sounded like the one on the phone. Abi gasped.

She runs away but Billy catches her, he pointed the gun at her. Stu had grabbed Abi and made her sit down on the counter. "What's the matter, Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost." Billy said with the voice changer, he cornered Sidney so she had to be next to where Abi was.

"Why are you doing this?" Sidney cried, Abi sat there calmly, she was scared but she was too busy thinking to really act on her emotions.

"It's all part of the game, Sidney." Billy laughed. "It's called "Guess How I'm Gonna Die." He screamed into the machine.

"FUCK YOU!" Sidney screamed.

"No, no, no, we already played that game. Remember?" Billy laughed.

Abi gasped, "You actually had sex?"