1

Damian Prov.

My heart broke when they told me what would happen if she kept seeing me and my family.  Djin told me if me and Raven kept seeing each other she would release a creature so powerful that can kill a demon. I had no choice but to do what she said, and even though it would break our hearts I had to do it because I love her. 

Me and my family have been trying to shake her family of us be we can't so we have to use the herd way which will hurt her, we had to hurt her and her families feelings in order to send them way, their weak spot was their feelings/emotions we had to hit them where it hurt.

I knew the time had come so I called Raven to meet me at Wayne Manor. "Hello Raven, I need you to come to the Manor because there is something important I need to talk to you about." I said with a calm voice. " Sure Dami, I'll be there in a few minutes, bye for now." she ended the call with a happy tone in her voice. 

The rest of her family were already having problems with us just like we planned and the last person who needed to get hurt was Raven. "Master Damian, Miss Roth is waiting for you in the garden already", Alfred said with a sadness, "Ok Alfred, I'm coming". " Hi Dami, I missed you I haven't seen you in a few days and you barely answered any of my messages or calls." She said with a curious tone, "Raven their is something I need to tell you", I said seriously. "What is it?.

"I'm braking up with you", I blurted out and her smile disappeared. "Wh-What?!!, why!!", I fell in love with Djin and I don't have feelings for you anymore." I lied and I couldn't bare to see her tear up. "DJIN, really Damian is she the reason I haven't seen you in days!!", She stared crying. 

"Yes and I never what to see you again because I only love her now". I said trying to hide my sadness, "FINE IF YOU NEVER WHAT TO SEE ME AGAIN THEN OK, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW IN THE FUTURE DON'T EVER COME NEAR MY FAMILY, HERE GIVE THIS TO THE PERSON YOU ACTUALLY LOVE!!" she yelled at me and threw the engagement ring I gave her away.

 I hurt me that she did that but I know I hurt her even more, then she ran out of the Manor, got into her car and left. I started crying and fell to my knees, my family saw the whole thing and went outside to comfort me, I Raven was my light, my love, and my partner she understood me better than others and now I'm empty she took my heart with her and now she's gone.

Raven Prov.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Damian was cheating on me with his ex. After all the promises he made me he broke my heart like nothing. And we were so, so close to getting married and being with each other forever but now my love is crushed and my emotions just got played with.

I got home and ran up to my room crying, my family was in the living room watching a movie and they wanted to tell me something but  I left before they could. Then I heard a knock on the door, "Sister what happened?" asked Jared. "Da-Damian bro-broke up with..mee!!"I said crying because I could not bare the pain it caused me.

" I'm going to kill him" said Josh, "No one is killing anyone, the Wayne's have hurt us for the last time. We are leaving Gotham City and moving to Los Angeles." Dad said in a serious tone. "But why?" We all asked, Bruce and his family have offended us and I will not let our family be insulted, your uncle will run Tri Industries. So everyone pack your bags because we are leaving tomorrow." And with that he left.

Djin Prov.

Finally Raven and her family are leaving and Damian will be all mine. Nothing can stop me from getting what i want not even the most powerful beings in the entire multiverse.

I hope you like this chapter because there are more to come, and I'm taking suggestions I want your Ideas to be apart of my story. Love you all and plss follow me for more stories to come.🤗🤗🥰🥰👍🙏🙏