4

Djin Prov.

I woke up this morning with a smile, even though I had to stay in the Roth Mansion I needed to focus on my performance. I had to go to the studio company to get ready for the awards, but I must say my choice in fashion is so good this year.

 I had to go to the studio company to get ready for the awards, but I must say my choice in fashion is so good this year

Djin's Dress

 My dress is so cute, imma make sure everyone is going talking about me for the next year. I am gonna outshine Raven if it's the last thing I do.

Raven Prov. 

I finished getting ready and I must say Jimmy has outdone himself this year, I love my dress. "Well hello beautiful", said a husky voice,... Malchior.

"Hi Mel" I replied, I hated that I had to go with him to the awards he always tries to kiss me and flirt. Its so annoying. 

"Well every year you always are more beautiful in your dresses, maybe you can show me sometime how you work". He said  "No Mel, I've told you a million times I will NEVER go out with you" I replied with a serious tone.

(Time Skip)

Narrator Prov. 

Damian and Dijn were walking down the red carpet when Raven and Malchior arrived, Damian looked at him with envy, he should be the one walking with Raven not Djin.

After reporters asked questions it was time for the performances, (6 singers later) it was Dijn's turn to sing ....

"Sé que me quieres, pero te quiero a ti, te gusta un niño y sé que me encanta cuando me muevo, pero eres demasiado joven para ver mi ritmo ....." when she finished her performance Everyone slowly clapped like if they didn't want to.

"See I told you they love me Dami-poo" Said Dijn as she hugged Damian. People around them started to feel sorry for him, "Wow being with her must suck" "Right how did she get a music career". 

Then it was Ravens turn, "You got this mamas" yelled Jimmy. Here we go ..

Everyone clapped and yelled with excitement and joy, but then when she got off stage Dijn went up to her.

Hello my peeps, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, also I wanted you guys to comment on how I'm doing, I just want to make sure this is to your expectations. Anyway see you later my peep.❤❤🙏😉😉🤗