3

Rachel Prov.

"Hello Bruce" My mother said, "Hello Arella may we come in?" he asked at first my mom hesitated but then she let him enter.... with his WHOLE family including DJIN & DAMIAN. I got so nervous and just played it cool like I didn't even care. 

"Hello Rachel", they greeted me with a smile, "Hi" was all I said while reading.

Djin Prov.

I can't believe they actually forced me to come and apologize to her, I sand better than her the crowd just doesn't know talent when they see it. When I looked at Damian he was staring at Raven and her outfit, I am so jealous that she has a better body than me I mean any guy that looks at her falls at her feet, I JUST HATE HER.

"Raven, Djin has something to tell you, Djin" said bruce and got Ravens attention. "Yes" "I'm sorry" I whispered. "What?" she asked, she really wants me so yell it out fine " I'M SORRY, THERE YOU HAPPY??" I yelled and earned a glare from Bruce and Damian. "Ok" she replied, " I will be going off now" she added.

We all looked at her surprised that she did nothing, of course she should be jealous of me I'm with Damian, he love me and im more talented than HER. 

(Dinner)

Trigon Prov.

Everyone was seated at the table except for Raven, but who could blame her after what Damian did to her. Anyway Bruce wanted to come and apologize for what happened all those years ago, so we accepted but then my son ran his mouth.

"So Bruce where are you staying?" asked Jacob, "Oh, we are staying in a hotel but its not a 5 star since the others are occupied but artist" He replied. "If you want you can stay with us", he said with a smile. We all stared at him like if we wanted to murder him.

Bruce looked at his children and they all nodded, "Sure, thank you so much" he replied. I kept thinking how are we going to explain this to Raven.

Raven Prov.

I had practice this morning with a few other artist and I didn't want to be late but then I saw the Wayne family having dinner as I sent to get my coffee. They all looked at me like they wanted to say something, "Good Morning Raven" they said in unison. "Good morning" I replied without looking at them but I could feel that Damian was watching me.

I got in my car and drove to the studio, we had to prepare for the Latin Grammy's tonight. "Hurry everyone we have to get our queen ready" said the producer Mike. "Jimmy you know what to do" he added. "Yea, come with me hermosa" He told me.

Jimmy was my gay best friend since I met him 5 years ago, he was in charge of designing my outfits and doing my make up but he always said he could handle the pressure.

"What are you thinking about Princessa?" he asked, "Nothing it's just my ex is here with his girlfriend and she is a new artist but let me tell you this, her voice is not pretty" I told him. "And what's worse he and his family are staying at my house just because Jacob couldn't keep his big mouth shut" I added. 

"Well don't worry we'll make him jealous and wanting you trust me I got you masita", he told me with a smile.

Raven's Dress

Sorry it took so long and its so short but I have been busy with my work I promise I'll make it up to you all next time. Until then my lovelies❤❤❤🥰🥰