7

Damian Prov.

When we got to her villa, she opened the door and took out a bottle Burbon and served herself a glass.

"I thought you didn't drink alcohol?", I asked her.

"I don't usually drink, only when I get headaches." she answered.

I could not take the wait anymore and I took the drink from her and put her on my lap.

She looked confused and tried to climb off but I had a hard grip on her.

"DAMIAN, LET GO" she yelled.

"Not until I explain everything to you" I said to her.

"Fine just get on with it" she replied.

"Beloved, being away from you hurt me so much but I can't take the distance from being away anymore." I said spilling my heart out.

"So what, you just did all this to tell me about your crappy feelings" she said in my face.

I didn't want to wait any longer and pushed my lips to hers, at first she did nothing but then started to kiss me back, I forgot how good she felt, helpless to me and full of lust. 

"Wait, Damien, stop your with Djinn" she said pulling back.

"I don't love her, I love you" I declared, "and I'll show you how much" I stared undoing her clothes and she didn't fight me on it, she played along with me and started taking off mine. That night would be sealed in my memory forever.

The Next Day

Raven woke up with an arm wrapped around her, it took her a moment to process that Damien was next to her. 

She smiled at the memory of last night and what Damian had said, 'I love you'. Now know those words were hers and hers only. Djinn could rot in hell for all she cared.

Then she remembered that she had to attend an important meeting at her fathers company. She carefully took Damians arms and unwrapped them from her. 

She would feel bad if she left without saying anything, so she wrote Damian a letter before she left.

A few minutes later Damian woke up to find Ravens letter. ' My love, I'm sorry I could not stay, I have other duties to tend to, but know that I love you too and I want to be with you again, if you'll have me - Raven'.

Damian smiled at the letter, he was imagining his life with Raven, but first he needs to take care of his Djinn problem. Just then came his master plan.

To be continued.......

Hello my lovelies, I'm SOOO SORRY it took so long for an update, schools been busy and my computer got a few glitches so I could barely use it. But I hope I'll be able to update more. Until the next chapter.