2

Cassandra Prov.

I was sad about we had to do to the Roth's its not fair to them, but they excepted us for who we really are and thats why we have to let them go in order to save them.

Rachel and I have been friends for 5 years, I introduced her to my family and Damian. But I couldn't take it anymore I had to say goodbye until we figured everything out but when I got to her families mansion there were movers that put all their things in the trucks so I went in to ask them about it.

"Excuse me but what's going on here, why are you moving all these boxes?" I ask them nicely. "Oh you didn't know the Roth's are moving back to their hometown, only a few of them are in the house the others left already." the man said with a gentle tone. '"Ok, thank you"

I dial the batcave "Yes Cass what happened" asked Tim, "Get everyone to the Batcave I have important news now." I tell him in a hurry.

1 hour later, 

Everyone is in the Batcave looking ate me then I spoke up "We have a problem" I tell them. "What happened Cass?" asked Jason. "It's about the Roth's we wanted them to not be near us not drive them out of town!." I said in a worried voice.

 " What are you talking about" asked Damian, "They are leaving to their hometown, a few of them already left and only a few are still there. The movers said the others will leave tonight." I finally said.

(time skip)

We were all in the bushes and on top of the buildings to see them leave. We saw Jared get in his car and looked at his side where Raven was on her motorcycle. It looked like they were saying something but we couldn't hear, I looked at Damian and saw sadness in his eye's, Raven was his first love and he wasn't ready to say goodbye. The they drove off and didn't come back.

(5 Years Later)

Damian Prov.

It has been five years since the Roth's have left Gotham, and my relationship with Djin went know where. We fought all the time, she would always try to kiss me but I rejected and she is always wasting my money and jewelry, clothes, shoes, everything a spoiled self centered person would want. I missed Raven she never did any of this, but I've noticed that Djin has tried to be like her.

Raven was famous now and Djin tried everything she did now Djin is a fresh new singer but she has a terrible voice. The company who gave her a job, hated her performance too so Djin spelled them to agree with her and let her in.

"Dami-poo hurry up or we'll be late for our flight", she said while practicing her singing. I sounded more like screeching to me, anyway she was doing her first solo performance in Los Angeles where other artist will be for receiving a Grammy Award, she keeps thinking she will get one for Best New Artist but I know she will just come last.

Anyway the whole family is coming not just because of the concert but because we want a vacation. 

(After landing and getting a hotel room)

We headed to the beach where the artist will warm up before the concert tomorrow and to have fun. But I could not believe my eye's when I saw Raven, she had gotten more beautiful than before but she still looked so young, younger than Djin.

It was her turn to sing and when she did people started cheering for her......

I didn't know that she could move like that but I found it attractive. When the rest saw they were surprised and Djin looked made and jealous, and when she got of stage Djin went to her and the drama began.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!" she yelled at her with rage. "Well hello to you to Djin, I didn't really know you were coming I heard that you where in the music business now". Raven said with a calm and surprised voice, It had been so long that I wasn't able to hear it.

"YESS, I'M A HUGE SUCCESS MORE THAN YOU SO WATCH AND LEARN BRAT." she told her, and Raven went to go be seated with the other artist ignoring me and my family.

"Me amas, te amo, de verdad crees que ella es mejor, NO. Todos levanten la mano y agítenla hasta que él lo vea y lo ame para siempre...."

The words didn't even make sense, everyone stated booing, and all that other artist left, Raven looked back at us before she got into her car and left.

Raven Prov. 

I can't believe I saw them again, I got home and told my family everything, "Well that must have been bad for her I wonder I she will ever show her face to you again" said Jacob. "Well if any of us see them just walk way and do not engage, we don't want them back in our lives," Said Dad.

They all changed but not Damian he still looked handsome as ever, but when I saw Djins I remembered what Damian had told me, so I just ignored him.

I never admitted this to anyone but I still have feelings for Damian, even after what he did I couldn't move on I tried so many time but I just couldn't. The the door bell rang and my mother could not believe who it was. 

"Hello Bruce.."

I hope you all liked this chapter there is more to come, plss follow to read more of my stories. Until then my lovelies🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🙏🙏