5

Narrator Prov.

Djin walked up to Raven "Why are you wearing that slutty outfit?" she asked with humor in her voice. "Who are you calling slutty pendeja!" Jimmy chipped in, "Ok break it up" security came in before anything bad could happen.

Djin went to Damian and gave him a kiss, while Raven was boiling with jealousy she wanted to rip Djin into pieces.

(Time Skip)

"How dare she call you a slut, she looks like a cake exploded on stage, and NO ONE  talks trash about you or the outfits I make!!" Jimmy was in rage after what happened, he was like a second brother to me so he was very protective.

"Its ok, calm down, I don't care what she thinks" I tell him, "Fine but I think we need to double security" he tells me. "Alright"

Damian Prov.

I couldn't keep my eyes of Raven, her performance was wonderful I never knew she had so much talent. 

I was tired when we got back to Roth Mansion, and I expected Raven to be back already but she wasn't there. Then I saw Jacob in the living room and I asked him "Hey Jacob where is Raven?" "She went to the after party" he said casually.

"What after party?" I ask him, "After every concert all the musicians go to a famous club, every artist is invited" he told me. 

"How come Djin wasn't invited" he shrugged, I knew that Djin would be made if she found out, then I heard a scream from up stairs.

Me and Jacob went up and found Djin on the floor looking at her phone "What happened?" I ask her. "Every musician that was the concert is at a club" she said as if she was going to scream again.

 "And?" "AND, ONE THE CAPTIONS IT SAYS ANNUAL AFTER PARTY, HOW COME I WASN'T INVITED!!??" she yells like a banshee.

Raven prov.

We went to LUX for the annual after party and I saw my bestie Maze "Look what the devil dragged in" she said with humor. "Hey mazey, shouldn't you be one your honeymoon with Eve?" I ask her. 

"Oh, we are its just that we ran out of drinks and I came to get some more, I was just on my way out" she told me.

"Oh well happy honeymoon, tell Eve I said hi" I tell her, "Will do, byeeee" and with that she left. But then the doors burst open to show, no surprise , Djin.

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!"

To be continued.....

I hope you all like this chapter, and sorry for the bad grammar, anyway until the next chapter my loves🥰🥰❤❤