6

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED" 

Everyone turned to see Djinn with two bottles of sodas and mints. Everyone's smiles turned into frowns, when Djinn went to the dance floor everyone else moved to the tables.

I can't believe this girl, she is crazy if she does this, Damian was right behind her with a tired look.

I kept drinking my tequila while ignoring Djinn, I was talking with someone until a bag was shoved in my face, and no surprise it was Djinn's bag.

She moved me from my seat and told me to hold her bag, then I went to the nearest trash and threw it away then I bumped into someone. It was Damian.

"H-hey Raven, how have you been" he said nervously.

"Good, what about you?" I ask, it was

"Great, I actually became the CEO of Wayne Industries." he tells me.

"Oh, that's nice, I never would have imagined you taking after your father" I told him acting shy.

"Yea, me neither but hey someone has to, right?" he says acting nervous. We were both a mess.

Out for nowhere, Djinn came up and slammed her lips onto Damian's, he pushed her away and left, then she turned to me.

"Oh, sorry raven I didn't see you there" she said with a grin that I wanted to slap.

After she walked away my night felt ruined, so there was no reason to stick around, so I left.

But when I went to my car, a strong arm pulled me to its owner, Damian. I push him away, "What the hell, Damian?", I yell at him.

"No, you're not disappearing again", he said with a stern voice.

He dragged me behind the club and trapped me in-between his arms so I couldn't escape. He started kissing me like there was no tomorrow and I loved it, it has been so long since I felt the warmth of his kisses and cresses . He then pulled away to see the look on my face.

"I missed you beloved, its been killing me not having you in my arms" he told in a poetic way. I could never resist statements of love.

"But what about Djinn, aren't you with her?" I asked.

"We can't talk here, I don't want Djinn looking for us, lets go somewhere private" he told me.

"Alright, we can go to my villas near the beach" I said.

"Wow, ok then lets go"

We got into my car and drove off to my villa, but I was nervous about what he was going to tell me.

To be continued ............

Hope u guys like it, hopefully the next one will come before February, until then my loves.❤️❤️❤️