𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

Adam and Alexis story had been something straight out of a book. Everything seemed to be as perfect as the words printed on pages and it felt as real as the scenes that played throughout their minds as they slept.

After three years they were together. In each other's arms and thinking of each memory and time they had spent with another.

Feeling the same feeling and every emotion just like the first they had laid eyes on each other.

"This life is something to short to be wasted, but still I'd spend every moment with you."

They were hopelessly and recklessly in love. Every ounce and pint of emotion was dedicated to each other as they overflowed with this overwhelming thing called love that they once denied but now welcome gladly.

It's something that heaven and earth bow down to in praise because they seemed to perfectly sewed and fitted together. But more like fire and ice and silver and gold they fit, even in the times is seems as they don't.

Life had gone on. Wolf had returned home to his girls that thanked the stars for him back. And Julie and Luis who spent every waking moment together in Miami as soon as the holidays rolled in.

And the ducks who somehow managed to keep them tighter then ever. Telling them that they could never let go once they were in.

Life was good.

And there's no other words to explain it because that's all there's left to say.

Yes there's times where they'd fall, and times where they thought it couldn't ever get better. But it did. Because that one voice the voice they thought they never had told them o keep going to keep on pushing. Because once you have it you almost always loose it. But for them it kept growing and growing and life went quicker and quicker but they still. Stuck together.

Alexis sat on the park bench, with Adams head laid onto her lap. Her fingers running through his hair as he read to her in a peaceful bliss.

"Hey Adam," the brunette spoke softly.

"You know I'd do anything for you right?"

"Only
For
You."