𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐼𝑋

[a l e x i s]

A/N:
So.... I ended up writing because I felt rly bad for already missing it for 2 days so here ya go :)

Hate, I have always been told that hate is something that shouldn't be used as context against someone. That the word hate is far too strong of an expression to used against anyone. Yet that's the only word that pops into my mind when I think about Olaf Sanderson or Wolf Stansson.

I hate them both for many reasons, but for one in particular I will never forget.

My dad had promised me that he would never let him or anyone touch me in the way he did. He promised that he had banished him from the rink and forbidden him to ever come back to the team after what he had done. And for a moment I believed him. For a second I thought it was true. But it wasn't, it was just sweet filled lies covering up his dirtied truths.

Because not even a week later I saw them on tv. I saw him playing with them. After he had promised, he told me he wouldn't be. I remember running to my mum crying to her, yelling at him over the phone. That was a long and tiring month. One that had completely drained every ounce of energy that used to fill me.

"Don't call me that." I snap. My voice venomous towards the bottle blonde. "Go dye your hair or something." Adam replies sharply. His arm still tightly sealed around the rims of my waist. "We will leave now." Ms Mackay cuts in curtly. Her hand vaguely traces my back as we retreat from the rink. The team handing harsh and cold stares towards the Iceland team as we departed.

"What's up with that asshole?" Adam scoffs. Shrugging his jumper off his shoulders and replacing it onto mine. "No, Adam I'm fine. Really take it. I wouldn't want you to get cold." Just as my hands go off to replace his he secures it tighter around my torso, zipping it up along my chest to cover my chin.

"If you need to talk I'm here." His voice was fragile. Like I was about to crack underneath his touch. I hated the pity, I didn't want it because I didn't want to feel weak again. I didn't want to feel drained. "I hate to do this to you, but I'm not ready to share yet. And when I am you'll will be the first person I will come to. I promise." I place a gentle palm on the side of his face. Our skin collides and the warmth spreads throughout me. His arms finds there way around my torso hugging it tighter to his chest, peppering kiss onto my face.

A small giggle replaces the frown. He holds his hands firmly to my hips. "Have I really made the Adam Banks soft?" I cup his face into my hands, placing a mellow kiss onto his lips. The slightest taste of him sends me shivering. His palm smoothing out along my fabricated skin.

His breaths easing out of his mouth as meets with my ends. Kissing my deeper and slower. The hall growing quite as we lean up against the wall. "I really have made you gone soft haven't?" I smirk, brushing the tips of his hair.

"Only for you, Alexis Stansson."

————

"Live from the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, California, it's team U.S.A. Versus Iceland in  hockey finals of the junior goodwill games. Hi everybody this is Bob Miller along with Jacques Berman. Nice to have you with us for what should be an exciting title game tonight."

The speakers cracked from inside the locker rooms. The nerves starting to creep in as the game nears. Fulton and I joking around with Dean, convincing him that Fulton' dad created ice-cream. And to our surprise and a lot of convincing he believed it.

"Your dad invented ice cream? Tell him I love him." Dean smiles fondly as he straps his gear. Throwing his jersey over his head Fulton and I chuckle quietly to ourselves smirking at our achievement.

"Do you want an autograph?" I ask as he ties his bandana over his head. "Are you kidding! My best friends dad is the creator of my favourite food? What do you think."

"I'm thinking how did you make it through high school?" Fulton mutters underneath his breath. "What?"

—"nothing." He pats his friend on the shoulder. Shaking up his hair as he swipes his hand playfully over the back of his head.

"Coach!" Adam walks through the doors. His bag and his stick in both hands as he struts in with a brimmed grin. "I woke up... and the pain was gone." He held his stick in front of Bombay. Twisting it into a half circle and back around. Everyone started cheering, clapping in excitement for Adam. I rushed beside him giving him a warm hug, he responded by lifting me up into the air spinning me into small circles.

"What did I tell you?" I quip, ruffling his hair. "Adam, I'm sorry, we already have a full roster." Coach shrugs sadly looking out to the team in disappointment.

All gazed shift to Russ, who sadly slips off his jersey. Charlie on the other hand raises his hand to stop him. Ceasing all his movements before he speaks up. "He can have my spot." Charlie sighs softly. Walking towards Adam and Coach.

"It's what I can do for the team. Let me do it." He pats Adams back. His frown apparent on his face but his actions showing sincerity.

"Charlie, I need you on the bench, coaching right there with me." He hands the clipboard to Charlie. His face lighting up with enjoyment. Russ smiles proudly to the Conway boy. Thanking him mentally.

We all glide outside making our way onto the ice. Tightened and proud grins painted our faces as we huddled into the sidelines.

—"in their last meeting, Iceland crushed team U.S.A. , twelve to one."

—"head high! Stand tall! Fly straight! U.S.A.!"

—"All the way!" We shouted as we lifted our hands in the air. "I don't know, the fly straight part is really giving me homophobic vibes. Just me?" I say to Julie and Averman who nod in agreement. "It's really disappointing. I thought we revolved past those days."

"Get your asses on the rink." Charlie chuckles lowly as he ushers us onto the ice. Our laughs don't hesitate to fill the stadium as we nudge each other jokingly.

"Alexis, you take the face off!" Jesse shouts as he takes his position on my right.

The cheering getting progressively louder. And my nerves heightening as their whistles and claps fill my ears. I look beside Connie who sits comfortably in the stands.

'Wanna switch?' I mouth to the girl, who just shakes her head slowly giggling at my stupidity. 'Just own the ice and you pull out your little hypno skills.' She mouths back with a wink.

"Team U.S.A. against Iceland. Let's see how this plays out."