𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑂𝑁𝐸

[n a r r a t o r]

Adam felt her grab his hand. She felt so warm, so welcoming compared to the grey and piercing cold that scratched at his cheeks and buried itself inside him.

Her eyes met his and it was as if everything and everyone turned into colour as everything in his view faded and returned just as it was. He stopped falling, but instead he just sat still. He didn't feel alone nor sad, as Alexis Stansson lay right beside him. Holding his hand right in hers.

A soft smile ducked taped its way onto his soft cherry lips. His sun kissed cheeks flowed underneath the darkened lights of the arcade.

Alexis sat on top of the air hockey table. Everyone gone from every corner of the room. The night starting to touch the backs of their heads as it crept over them.

"You waited?" His voice croaks quietly. His figure cowering over her small frame. His shadow guarding her as they both stood dead still. Her hands pressed up against his chest keeping them a few inches apart.

Their legs tangled. Alexis felt her skin creep into a suffocating hug as it took over her body. Her lungs knocked into the airless abyss that Adam Banks had out her in with the bare stare of those piercing blue eyes that managed to leave her in awe every, single, time.

"Of course I waited. You seemed like you needed silence. People say it's lonesome but I think it's a time of comfort in a way." His blonde hair falls over his eyes, the golden strands tickling the tip of her nose.

"You somehow leave me amazed every single time." Their lips colliding. Her lips connecting with his own. It felt so perfect. It felt like it was picked out of the words of her favourite books and scenes from those romantic movies.

His skin felt so cold but as soon as he touched hers it immediately sent a spark down his body. His heart jolting inside his chest as it raced. It made his heart ache like it was on fire. The feeling felt far to strong to be familiar to the two.

Alexis placed a gentle hand on the side of his face as he drew a closer by the waist. The quite sound of the arcade bringing a mellow sound to the duo.

He was like silk, dancing between her fingers as she plays with him as he accepts her. As she laces her warm finger along him.

She was like a string. Being tugged at and being tightened around his fingertips as he pulls her closer and closer. Keeping her to his chest in every fear that she may somehow slip from his grip. Yet she's been here the whole time.

Their foreheads pressed together. Breaths heaving as their chest beat against one another in unison. Lips swollen and cheeks stained with red.

"Pretty good for a bencher." Alexis jokes, her laughs filling silent room with echos. "Shut it Stansson." Their lips meet once more before pulling back.

The connection was like a rope, tugging and tugging at each other until they are tied to one another by will.

"Goodnight, Adam."

"Goodnight, Alexis."

———

"I don't think I can do it." Luis groans. His helmet shoved against the ice. His face twists as he stands to his feet, struggling to move along the ice. "You're getting better. And that's saying something from the last time we were here." Ken nods in agreement as he slings his smaller arm around Luis. The trio fumbled around the rink skating back to the blue line, prepping Luis for his next trial.

"And go!"

Luis starts in a snail like pace. His feet getting used to the ice as he started speeding down the stadium. His blades spark against the shavings as he stops mid way through. The balance in a semi perfect stance as he leans slightly backwards. Not one can falling from the tower. His skates stopping inches away.

"Way to go!" Ken ruffles the boys hair. "Nice one Miami." Alexis wraps a loose arm around his torso - leading him into the stands for a rest.

"Now I got it."

— ——

A/N:

Hey y'all so I know this was a rly short chapter because my dumbass posted an unfinished chapter but we ain't gonna talk about that... so I was thinking of either starting a different story after this one finishes or continuing it on to tmd 3,

New books:

Hatred: Shawn Hunter
Promise: Jonathan Brandis
Don't leave: Chris Chambers

I doubt no one cares but the Jonathan Brandis book will be my own storyline, so we'll see how that plays out if I do decide to publish it. But I'm torn, if you do want me to continue please let me know :) that would be greatly appreciated. Anyways,

i n d i g o