The birth of Z-mech

Zomboss's POV
I am about to go insane!My satellite plan is ruined!All my plans are ruined.Because of that stupid L.E.A.F!I need to do something.I need to invent something never like ever before!I have been walking circles around my table.The zombies even think I am going insane.Which now come to think of it,I am!I just need to find a way to get rid of the L.E.A.F agency.Than I can deal with the weak untrained plants.Of course the Zen garden is going to be where I attack.The zen garden is the most heavy guarded by the plants.There will have baby sprouts will soon grow into bigger tread!If I can take the sprouts out, neighborville will be done for and it will be mine!I know all this.But breaking through the plants defence is not easy.They can take down my zombot if they need to.I need a brand new zombie.A zombie that has power way more stronger than my Zombot(Zombot version 1.0,not as strong as Zomboss's zombot nowdays.).Zombot,robot.......zombie.I got a brilliant idea!

"All zombies ready up!This will be a test on who will be able to create something way better,stronger and mightier than the mighty zombot!Now build,build,build!"I shouted as all zombies started building their mechs.They are kinda boring.Also very weak.This one imp though.......He has a very high grade in zchool for his science and maths.His mech took my attention.I test out on my Zombot stomping on the mech.The mech is incredible,he lifted the zombot and throw it 10 meters away.Very strong.The mech blasted plastic bottles infused with sodas and pills.It explode and the zombot falls.The mech than leap at incredible height and finished the zombot with it's strong and powerful stomp.It may be small.But could be used.I have now upgrade this mech's weapons and armor.And also how it looks.Now it looks awesome,the orange mech stands out with all it's might.Behold!The Z-mech!