I lose my legs.

Citron's POV
I wonder around this city.Searching for resources.I found some supplies I could use.And also some things I could use to enhance my armor.I wonder out without my armor.And I found zombies attacking me.I fight back but a conehead bite my leg.I use my lightsaber to slash him.Another Buckethead attacked my leg.I survived the ambush.But I found out this wound is permanent.And I can't seem to move it.So I crawl back to my house and salvage my old armor.I created a brand new armor out of the scrap.Now I can walk,the armor has the same abilities but it make me be able to turn myself into a ball and roll at incredible speed.I can even knock zombies out of my way.But sadly my armor is not as mobile.So it made me a tank,and I can't hold a lightsaber.So instead I inserted a laser beam launcher.The project is completed and I found it very efficient.I can kill zombies very easily with this.I am basically a walking tank.I roll out and went straight to neighborville.There I will find a rocket that lead me straight to space to take my revenge 4 years ago.But I know if I failed,there is no going back.So I make sure I am ready.I remember the time when my parents is with me.Specificly my dad.He is always in my heart,he is supporting me no matter where he is.I cried when I remember all of this.4 years has gone and I still can't forget about my parents.Tiers flowing from my eyes filled the vengence in my heart.I stop crying and went to sleep.Tommorow is a very big day.The day where everything ends.Also the day where it is new year.

Zomboss's POV
I am ready to celebrate this new year.In space!Me and Z-mech is having fun in this captured space HQ.All the zombies is having fun.The plants is confirmed extinct.Now the entire world will be mine!There is an incoming call from the zombies on Earth.My smile vanish when I saw the rocket launched.All the zombies are beaten up and there is a orange plant in the rocket.Its Citron.I warned Z-mech about this and he prepared himself outside in the battlefield.He sees the Citron.So as Citron see him.They both stared at each other.I have a bad feeling about this.