Nothing can stop Z-mech

Z-mech's POV
I am Z-mech,I know on a quest to attack the zen garden.I am nervous for a second.All the plants started firing at me.But my mech's condition is just fine.I started blasted plasma bullets.I defeated the front line plants.Chonpers trying to bite me,Cactus's with their drones.And all my missiles killing the peashooter and the sunflower's.I learned fast and gains confidents.I ignore the quest.And I killed the entire colonies of plants.The plants can't do a thing.Until Alpha,the tread and the foe I have been waiting for,has arrived.

Alpha's POV
"Surrender now,or else..."I shouted."Or else what!?"That mech shouted back and fired more missiles.My shield absorbs them.Than I rolls at incredible speed and knock the mech.Over and over again rapidly knocking the mech.This mech is smart,he kick me out of my orange mode.I go in for a lightsaber strike.The mech deploys a flaming sword and broke my lightsaber.Than he punch me back.This punch is more stronger than any punch I absorb before.I blasted the mech with lasers.The mech seems not hurt and stomp on my shield.It breaker it and stomp on me.I am injured,but not injured enough.I continue fighting,this mech is invincible.All my attack does absolutely no damage to it.The mech fires hundreds,even thousands of missiles and it all hit me.I am defeated.The mech come to me and wanted to end me.I activate my shield but he break through it easily.

Citron's POV
I went to the zen garden to meet my friends.I see my dad.I was happy ans went to there.But I saw the mech with a blaster aiming at my father.I know what is happening,I picked up a pebble and throw it at the mech.The mech turned to me.Than it fired that one laser.The laser that took my dad's life.I will never forget it.And all the innocent sprouts.Crazy Dave has bring all the sprouts, including me into Penny.We escape,I see the mech stomping on my dad's dead body.Vengence has filled my heart.I will never forget what have that orange mech has done.Until now.........