The HQ is under attack.

Zomboss's POV
I have captured Canada.Even better news,I found where the plants and the young sprouts is.When my spaceship is launching.My zombies had found the plants that are hiding in space all along.It took like 4 years but my zombies are getting stronger.While that little HQ can't fit that much plants.So I wanna help them get rid of the little plants.Than I will be unstoppable.I prepared all my zombies, including Z-mech the warlord himself will be joining the battle.I want to make sure that the plants beg me to let them go.And I won't!I AM SO EVIL!!!!!!!
*Continues with his favorite Kari noodles.
Citron's POV
The zombies finally found us.We tried to defend but with Z-mech leading the battle.The zombies brute force the Frontline.I am with beta carrotina double team Z-mech.But all our attacks are useless.Z-mech attack beta and throw her to the wall.I came in with my lightsaber and slash the mech.He turn around and slash me back with his gigantic flaming sword.He broke my shield with missiles and punch me straight to the wall.Z-mech laughed as he lift me up and throw me to the ground.He wanna end me just like how he ended my dad.Then beta shoot Z-mech with empeach.The mech did not even flinch and blasted missiles at her.I attacked but Z-mech throw me to beta.He blasted more missiles to us.I activate the peel shield but it was destroyed easily.Beta push me into an airport and launch me to earth.I tried to bring her with me but Z-mech took her away.Now I lose my parents,my sister.......and everything.I am now alone by myself.I landed in a abondaned city.I went in one of the houses and started working on my project.Alone,sadly...........how am I still living at this point.But I remember my dad to told me to go on.Keep going and do not stop.I decided to keep going.I will take down that mech,I will!