Chapter 21

*It was night time as you sat on your bed waiting for Henry to arrive so you two can finally talk after the whole abandonment incident and you knew you couldn't be mad at him forever and now wanting to know if you two can fix things again you heard a knock on your window you turned around seeing Henry smiling at you as you opened the window letting him he then sat on the bed with you*

Henry:So we can finally talk
You:Yeah so, what do you wanna talk about then?
Henry:Y/N I'm really sorry...
You:Henry what you did hurt me a lot
Henry:I know I didn't mean too
You:But I decided to forgive you dear
Henry:Really? you do?
You:Yeah and I'll be honest I really did miss you
Henry:I missed you too

!Warning if you don't like lemons don't read this please!

*he grabbed your chin and kissed you as you kissed back the kiss started to get heated as you started to play with each others tounges as you wrapped your arms around him as he gripped your hair then you two collapsed onto the bed moaning releasing the kiss*

You:Henry..I don't think we should so this Charles may walk in on us...
Henry:We can wait another day Y/N
You:Nevermind let's do it~
Henry:Well then~

*Henry then started to lick your neck as you moaned quietly as you felt his hand under your shirt moving up to your breast he then started to remove his shirt and yours*

You:I'm a bit nervous about this...
Henry:Don't worry I'll be very gentle
You:Okay thank you

*he then took off your bra tossing it he gave you a smirked making you blush hard he crawled down and removed your pants and panties you closed your legs a little embarrassed about this but he pulled your legs a part and began to eat you out you moaned loudly gripping onto the bed sheets covering your mouth with your other hand trying not to make to much noise Henry conutined as you felt a knot in your stomach*

You:H-henry I'm c-close
Henry:Hehe I can tell my love~

*you then released as Henry licked his lips then wiping his mouth you started panting as Henry climbed on top of you he then kissed your lips as you felt him enter you moaned into the kiss as you felt him trusting into you he released the kiss moaning with you he then started to pick up the pace you then felt another knot*

You:Henry ah~ I'm close!
Henry:Same!

*Henry felt like he was gonna release then he pulled out all his juices landing onto you Henry and you started to pant like crazy and gave one finally kiss as he laid next too you kissing your head*

You:Well that fixes everything hehe
Henry:Yep it sure does
You:I love you so much Henry
Henry:I love you too

*you the shared one last kiss and drifted off too sleep*

Bonus: You didn't know P/N was under the bed the whole time

PS Yes I drew this quick doodle sorry if the drawing isn't good I was rushed since I had to take care if my baby brother after I was doing the drawing for the book lol

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed I'll see you all soon love you and ✌🐺