He Moves On (Zayn)

Zayn and I had broken up a little over eight months ago. Well, I broke up with him. I let my "friends" get in my head about him. They told methat  he was no good and that he probaby cheated on me every time he left for tour. They convinced me that it was only a matter of time before he left me for someone better. And like a fool I believed everything they said because I thought they cared about my well-being. The day I broke both of our hearts was absolute hell. He fought so hard to get me to stay with him but me being an idiot I could only think of the negative things that were implanted in my mind. I lashed out on him and accused him of numerous things. When it was all said and done he left our apartment in tears. A week later he came back with Harry to pick up his things. He also came trying to win me back. But again I wasn't having any of it.

I spent the next six months trying to get his crestfallen face out of my head. My "friends" had started to come around less and less. They weren't inviting me out as much and would ignore my texts and calls. It was all so weird to me. They helped me see that Zayn wasn't the man I thought he was and then decide to leave me alone? Fed up with this I traveled to Jen's house because we were the closest and I had a key to her house. When I got there I saw three other cars in the driveway each belonging to a different "friend". Walking up to the door I heard loud laughing and talking. They seemed to be having a good time without me. Using the key, I let myself in and heard what these immature, jealous girls had done. They were jealous of the relationship that Zayn and I shared. They fed me lies and like the naive girl I am I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. They told me things that made me doubt the love that Zayn had for me and I ate it all up, thinking that wanted the best for me. One of them was even planning on using his post break up mood to try to get him in bed. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'd been friends with these deceitful bitches for years. I thought they cared for me? This is how I'm repaid for being a loyal and trustworthy friend? I said and did nothing just turned and let myself out. I'd let karma deal with them. 

Making it back home I rushed to my room and fell face first onto my bed. I was hurt, embarassed, and angry. Hurt because I let someone outside my relationship get to me and it cost me the best thing that has ever come into my life. Embarassed because I had treated Zayn so poorly when he hadn't done anything wrong. I'd made a fool of myself in front of one of his friends. Angry because they plotted against me and laughed at my downfall. My life was quite literally ruined because I didn't have enough faith in a man that loved and cherished me. But I was too embarassed to contact him.

Which leads to now, I have finally built up enough courage to go to his new house to apologize and win him back. I'd looked on a few One Directon update accounts to find his address. Desparate times call for desparate measures. I'm parked in his driveway going over what I wanted to say to him. When I had my thoughts together I exited my car and walked up to his door knocking before I could change my mind. "Coming!" I heard a female voice call. A sense of jealousy washed over me but I supressed it. It might be a friend or family member. The door opened and a girl about my age with caramel colored skin and deep brown eyes was revealed. She looked at me and must have recognized me as Zayn's ex from the hundreds of pictures plastered all over the internet. "May I help you?" she asked me politely. "Uh, yeah is Zayn in? I need to talk to him," I replied. She looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care. I needed to see him. To get him to understand my side of all of this. "Yeah, hold on," she closed the door and I could hear her calling for him. I waited another few seconds before the door opened again revealing him. He looked good. He'd grown a beard and cut his hair. His hazel eyes looked brighter than the last time I saw them. When he was begging me to listen. "Y/n," he sighed. "What are you doing here?" He didn't look too happy to see me. Which I understood. Once I explain I'd hoped we could work things out and move on. "I just wanted to talk," I said. "Talk about what? How you broke my heart and kicked me out on my ass based off of what people were telling you? I wanted to talk then but you didn't. Now here you are at my doorstep wanting the exact same thing I asked from you. I don't want to hear anything you have to say," he replied angrily. "Please just listen! They tricked me, Zayn! They made me believe that you would leave me! I didn't want that so I had to leave you first! I heard them talking about it. They were jealous of what we had! The wanted us to be miserable! They-," "They didn't have anything to do with what we had Y/n. If you were having doubts you should've came to talk to me about it. But you didn't and now it's too late," he said said the last part softly. I was hysterical now. This couldn't be the end. "No! Don't say that! We can work this out please!" I now realized that I sounded just like him all those months ago. Begging for a chance that wouldn't be given. He looked at me sympathetically. "I'm sorry Y/n but you're too late. If you would've came to me five months ago saying all of this I would've taken you back in a heartbeat. But I've moved on. I'm in love with somebody else now." Right on cue the girl comes back, "Is everything okay, babe?" I can literally feel my heart shatter as she wraps her arms around him. He turns to her with a smile that lights up his whole face. He used to smile at me like that before it all went to shit. "Everything's perfect, baby. I'll be there in a minute." She nods and he gives her a kiss on the forehead before she turns and goes back into the house. He turns back to me and gives me a sad smile. "I'm sorry Y/n. I forgive you but what we had is long over. I wish you the best." With that he retreats back into his house leaving me in tears on his porch. I stand there for a while crying and thinking about the hell that I've caused.

I wish I could blame this pain on someone other than myself but I can't. It's all my fault. Everything that has happened in the past eight months stems from me letting others ruin my love life. I don't think I'll ever get over Zayn. And if I do it'll definately take a while. I messed up and there's nothing I can do to fix it. With that final thought I walk to my car and drive home. 

A/N

Dumb ending. Sorry.