Frat Boy Niall.

"Let's go out," your best friend Maci says. "Um, I'm kind of studying right now. Maybe in a couple of hours," you reply not looking up from your textbook. "Come on y/n. We've been stuck in this dorm for two whole months. We haven't been to a party in ages. Don't you think we deserve a break?" "Yeah, well, unlike you I have an exam this week that I need to pass. You're a big girl, you can go by yourself." "Ugh, you're such a nerd," Maci playfully states. "At least meet me there when you're done." " Yeah, okay. Now leave me alone." You dismiss her. "Yay! I'm gonna go get ready. Wear something hot!" "Girl, bye!" You shake your head at her.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

Finally done. You think to yourself. You get up to pick out your outfit for the night. What to wear? Maci said something hot. You pick out a pair of black high waisted pants, a black bandeau top, a pair of black combat boots, and a black beanie that says 'Trouble' on the front. All black is hot right? It will be tonight. You think. You lay out your clothes and grab your towel and fresh underwear to take a shower. After your ten minute scrub down you head back to your room to finish getting ready. You decide to go natural and not wear any makeup and leave your hair in its natural state. As you're tying up your boot a text comes in from Maci.

Text from: Maci <3 (10:49pm)

Where are you? You said a couple hours.

Text to: Maci <3 (10:50pm)

I just finished getting ready. Where's the party?

Text from: Maci <3 (10:53pm)

The Frat House. Hurry up!

Text to: Maci <3 (10:54pm)

On my way!!!!

*AT THE FRAT HOUSE*

As you walk into the two story house you're immediately surrounded by a crowd of drunk college kids. You look around for Maci and spot her in the kitchen talking to a guy with curly hair. Of course. You think. You make your way over and shout over the music, "Hey, girl, hey!" Maci turns around and engulfs you in a hug. "It's about time you got here! I was about to come drag you out by your ankles." "And we would've fought too. Who's this?" You point to the guy. "Oh, right. y/n, this is Harry. Harry this is my best friend in the entire world y/n." "Hello, love. How are you?" Harry asks. "British. Nice choice Maci. I'm great, thanks for asking." Suddenly you hear a loud Irish accent from behind you, "Harry, mate, there you are! Been looking all over for you!" "Fuck, you've got to be kidding me," you groan. That voice could only be the one and only Niall Horan. He constantly flirts with every girl at your school, including you, and it irritates you to no end. "Be nice y/n," Maci tells you. "I'm always nice," you reply. "I've just been hanging with Maci and y/n since you were all over that blonde in the backyard." Harry replies. "She was all over me, man. But who am I to deny a girl pleasure?" "You're fucking disgusting. Please, go away," you interject. "Only if you go with me, Princess," he replies with a smirk. "I'm not gonna tell you again to stop calling me that, Horan. Next time will be a knee to the balls, I swear," you snap. "Oh, feisty tonight are we? Careful, babe, or I'll be forced to punish you." "You son of a bi-" " Whoa! I think that's enough! Maci, how about you take y/n outside for some fresh air?" Harry suggests. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Come on y/n." "See you later, Princess!" Niall shouts after you two. "Fuck you!" You yell trying to break free of Maci's grip. "Let's go," Maci says as she drags you through the packed house into the cool air outside. "What is your problem with Niall? Why do you always try to attack him whenever he's around?" She asks. "He's a pig. Do you see the way he flirts with girls, lets them think he's interested then moves on to the next? And they always fall for it. Well, I refuse. I'm not falling for his bullshit," you answer. "Is that what you really think of me, y/n?" You hear a voice ask from behind you. You turn around to see a pair of sad blue eyes and feel a little bad. But only a little. "Maci, can you give us a minute?" You ask your best friend. She gives you a worried look. "It's fine. I won't kill him," you assure her. With that she walks back into the party. "Is that what you really think of me y/n?" Niall asks again. You turn back around to face him with a pointed look. "Yeah, actually, it is. I think you're a disgusting human being. You lead girls on just to get in their pants then dump them when you get bored. But I won't be another one of those girls for you. So you can stop trying to get me," you say. Niall glares at you. "You're so fucking judgmental y/n! Just because I flirt with girls doesn't mean I sleep with them!" He shouts. "Are you trying to tell me you haven't slept with one of those girls? Not one?" "Yes! That's exactly what I'm telling you! Do I like to flirt? Yes. Do I sleep around? No. I'm not that kind of guy y/n. I may hang out with people who do but I don't. I want to have sex with someone who means something to me. Someone I can wake up next to the morning after. Someone who doesn't hook up with a guy just to do the same thing with another guy the next night. Someone like you," he tells you. You look at him shocked, "What?" "y/n, I like you. A lot. Ever since you sat next to me in our Hospitality class almost a year ago. You're so beautiful and smart. You're nothing like the girls that go to school with us. I've been flirting with those girls for fun. I flirt with you because I want you to be mine." There's an awkward silence after that. He looks at you with hopeful eyes, "Say something y/n." You take a deep breath. "Niall, I really don't know what to say." "Tell me what you're thinking." "I think you're an idiot," you say. "Wow, okay, never mind." "No, shut up. Let me finish," you say. "I think you're an idiot because you could've just told me this in the beginning and I would be yours right now. Niall, I liked you back then too." "Liked? So you don't anymore?" He asks sadly. "Seriously shut up and don't interrupt me again," you sass. "Right, sorry." "I guess I still do but I was just ignoring it because I thought you were being an ass. I'm sorry about that by the way. Judging you and everything," you say. "It's okay. I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner." "It's fine." "So does this mean I can call you mine? Will you be my princess for real?" He asks hopefully. "You can to do better than that, Horan," you reply jokingly. He playfully rolls his eyes and gets down on his knees, "y/f/n y/l/n, you are the most beautiful, intelligent, sweet girl in the world. Will you do me the honor of being my princess?" "Yes, of course I will Niall," you laugh. He gets up and pulls you into a hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" "Niall, I can't breathe," you say. "Sorry, Princess," he pulls away smiling. All of a sudden he looks at you seriously. "What is it?" You ask. He stares you in the eyes and says, "I really want to kiss you right now. Can I?" "Niall, you don't have to ask. Just do it." With that he grabs your face and brings his lips to yours for a passionate kiss. "I was coming to see if you killed each other but I can see that you're good," Maci says from the door. You and Niall pull away and look at her. "Yeah, we're fantastic. Now go away," you wave her off. "Always the bossy one. Have fun and use protection!" She says running back inside before you can reply. "She's gone. Shall we continue?" Niall asks cheekily. You turn to face him, "We shall," you say. He grabs you by your hips in pulls you in for another heated kiss.