Pregnant;Cheating [Part 2]

You're almost six months pregnant and were still hurt over Niall cheating. You couldn't shake the thought of him touching someone else, giving them what you thought he only gave to you.

Things with the pregnancy have been going smoothly and at your last ultrasound visit you were told you were having a little girl. As soon as you told your family they immediately started showering you with gifts for your baby girl. You haven't told Niall yet and you kept promising yourself you would but swept it to the back of your mind every time.

Currently you were lounging around gossiping with a friend when Niall's name came up.

"Have you told Niall you're having a girl?" Ashley, your friend, asks. "I keep telling myself that I will but then I don't," you reply honestly. "Have you even spoken to him since....you know?" She asks. "No, he told me to call if I needed anything and I don't need anything," you say, starting to feel uncomfortable on the topic of Niall. "You should talk to him y/n. You can't avoid him forever. And don't even say you're not because you are. You don't even realize you're doing it," she says looking at you seriously. You sigh, "You're right. But I'm still so upset about everything. I want my baby to know her dad but he's a cheater. I don't know what to do." You're almost in tears as you speak and Ashley comes over to comfort you. "It'll be okay boo. Just take it one step at a time, yeah?" "Okay."

Later that night after Ashley leaves you finally decide to call Niall. You dial his number with shaking hands and put the phone up to your ear. It rings three times before he picks up. "Y/n?" "Hey, Niall," you speak nervously. "Hey," he let's out a breath. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He quickly asks. "Yeah, we're fine. Um, I was calling to tell you that it's a girl," you say. The other line is silent. "Niall? You there?" "Yeah, yeah, I'm here. Just- wow, we're having a little girl. A baby girl." He says sounding dazed. "Yeah, a little girl Niall," you say close to tears. All of a sudden he bursts into loud sobs. "I'm so sorry y/n! I ruined every fucking thing because I couldn't keep my dick to myself. I slept with with someone else and fucked up a good thing. And now I can't even be around the love of my life and our baby because I'm such a screw up. I didn't leave Liam's house for two months after you kicked me out. I just sat and cried because I lost my entire world over a girl I knew literally five minutes. I'm so damn sorry, baby. Please, you don't have to be with me but I need you to forgive me. I need to see you, baby, please just let me see you." Tears are pouring down your face listening to him sob to you. You don't know what to say so you sit and listen to him breathing heavily. "Y/n, please. Can I come over and see you? I miss you so fucking much," he says. Your brain is telling you to tell him no. Remind him that he's the one that messed up and doesn't deserve to be near you. But your heart is telling you that you're still so in love with this man. You know you shouldn't be but you can't help it. You go over pros and cons quickly and decide to follow your heart. "Come over, Niall." "I'm on my way, baby. Thank you so much," he says excitedly. You don't say anything and hang up. Waiting on him to arrive.

Twenty minutes later there's a knock on your door and you get up to let him in. He honestly looks like death. Dark bags under his dull blue eyes, hair grown out and almost completely brown, and it looks like he hasn't shaven in weeks. "Hey," he says looking at your protruding belly. "Hey," you reply shyly. He breaks down again and drops to his knees in front of you placing his forehead on your stomach and wrapping his arms around your thighs. "Oh my God. My baby girl," he cries placing kisses above your belly button. "Daddy loves you so much baby girl. I love you and mommy so so much," he speaks against your stomach, now rubbing both sides. Your little girl kicks where Niall's mouth is. "She was sleeping," you laugh slightly looking down at him. "Just like mommy baby girl. No one disturbs your sleep," he chuckles looking up at you. "I'm so sorry y/n. I'll do anything for you to forgive me. Like I said you don't have to take me back but I'm begging for your forgiveness. Please," he says eyes still spilling over with tears. "I know you're sorry. I thought about everything and weighed out the pros and cons and I forgive you Niall. I still love you so much and I don't think I'll ever stop but I can't be with you. Not yet at least. You completely lost my trust by doing what you did and let me tell you it's gonna take a hell of a long time to gain it back," you say looking directly into his eyes. He nods frantically, "I know, and I'm gonna work so hard to get you to trust me again. Because this is where I wanna be, with you and our baby girl. I'll do whatever it takes to win you both back." You just nod and take his hand, help him up, and lead him to the couch. Where he sits and talks to your now very wiggly baby.

Hello guys.
It's currently almost 6am and I'm bored. So here you go. I think it's pretty good but like I said...6am. I could go to sleep wake up and think it's shit. Who knows? And sorry for any errors. Still on my phone.

Thanks for reading and voting.