You Cheat (Your POV) [Part Two]

It's been a little over a year since the incident with Harry and everything is going horribly. At first Ashton treated me like a princess. Bought me whatever I wanted, took me out, showered me with affection. He even had me quit my well paying job as a lawyers assistant because he said he would take care of me. But now he's distancing himself from me. He leaves the house and stays gone for days without telling me and then ignores my calls and texts. It can't be for work because he doesn't have a job. I pay all the bills and when he's actually home all he does is watch TV and order me around. I love Ashton with everything in me but I'm almost at my breaking point.

I'm currently driving home after a 12 hour shift at the local grocery store. As I pull into the driveway of our small house I see several cars parked along the street and hear loud music coming from inside. I immediately become angry. He has time to throw a party but not look for a job? I turn off the engine and march into through the door. I see all of his friends holding cups of what I'm assuming is alcohol. Half naked girls are dancing around and I swear I see someone snorting cocaine off of one of my end tables. But there's no sign of Ashton. No one seems to notice me as I walk to the speaker and cut the music off. Sounds of protest are heard but I pay no mind to that. I hear moans coming from our bedroom. God, no. I think to myself. Please don't let him be cheating. I rush to the room and push the door open and what I see has me shocked. Ashton sitting on the edge of our bed, a girl on her knees in front of him. His pants and boxers are down and she's completely naked. He looks over at me and his eyes widen. The girl is pushed away and he stands trying to fix himself. "Babe it's not what you think," he says in a panic. "Really, Ashton? Because it looks like a naked bitch was just giving you head." I respond angrily. "Okay it is what it looks like but please don't make a big deal out of it. I wasn't going to fuck her." Is he serious? "Ashton are you fucking kidding me? Do you not see the problem with having somebody else touching you like I'm supposed to do? Huh? I doubt you would've stopped at a blow job. If I wouldn't have showed up you would've fucked her in the bed we share." Tears are falling down my face at this point. I'm completely shattered. He rolls his eyes, "Jesus Christ y/n stop crying. You had to have seen this coming. We started off as fuck buddies. Did you really see this ending well?" He was right. We ended up together because I was cheating on Harry with him. "I thought you loved me," I cry pathetically. "No, I never did. I made that clear when we started this that I didn't do love or commitment. I told I would fuck you but no feelings could be involved." Once again he was right. When I met him he told me that relationships weren't for him and that it would be strictly sex, no strings attached. At the time I was completely down for whatever because Harry wasn't satisfying me. It sounds wrong but it's the truth. A year later I was still with Harry and falling in love with Ashton. I hadn't told him but I figured it was reciprocated. So I broke up with Harry and continued my relationship with Ash.

About six months into it I told him how I felt and he told me that he didn't feel the same. But I stayed figuring I could change him. I was so blinded by my love for him that I didn't see the signs. He only did nice things for me when it involved his family. It was never behind closed doors. He had me quit my job so it would look like he was taking care of me and being the perfect boyfriend for when his parents visited. As soon as they moved away all of that stopped. I didn't notice it then but I do now. I was a cover up so he'd look good in front of his family. Show me to his loved ones and then do whatever the hell he wanted when no one was looking. I broke from my thoughts and asked him, "If this meant nothing to you, why did you stay? Why let me fall for you knowing you wouldn't ever feel the same way about me? Why didn't you just leave so I could find someone who was worthy of my love?" "I never told you to fall for me y/n, you did that on your own. We had an agreement when this started two years ago. So that's on you. I stayed because I didn't have a reason to leave. You gave me sex and a place to live. That's all I need," he answered no hint of remorse in his voice.

The way he said that took me back to the night I broke up wit Harry. The look on his face. I was a bitch to him. I saw him nearly break down in front of me yet I didn't care. I called him terrible names, insulted his pride, and broke his heart. All of this for a man who never gave a fuck about me. I felt like shit. How could I do that to him? He gave me everything I ever wanted and I threw it away because of sex. We could've worked through that. I could've told him how I felt and I have no doubt in my mind he would've tried harder to please me. I looked at Ashton and his whore and calmly said, "Get out." He looked shocked but quickly covered it and walked out, the girl, still naked, following after him. Pretty soon I heard him telling everyone that the party was being moved to one of his friends' house. Cheers were heard followed by footsteps and the door slamming shut. I broke down immediately after. I was alone all because I couldn't keep my legs closed. This was my fault. I could possibly be married to a wonderful man by now. I needed someone to talk to but everyone I love cut all ties with me because of my relationship with Ashton. I would cuss them out if they dared to say one bad thing about him. Turns out everything they were saying was true.

Even though he told me not to come running to him when things went to shit I needed to talk to him. I needed to apologize. I took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled to Harry's contact. I had him under 'Pathetic'. I shook my head at my childishness. I'm such an idiot. I pressed 'call' and brought the phone to my ear. It rang and rang and I started to think this was a bad idea. Why would he pick up for me? Does he even have the same number? Just as I was about to hang up I heard his voice, "Hello?" He sounded exactly the same. "Hey, Harry. It's y/n," my voice was shaking as well as my hands. I still had tears streaming down my face. "I know. What do you want? Shouldn't you be fucking Ashton?" "Uh actually we're not together anymore. He turned out to be an asshole," I heard him chuckle lowly. "When did you figure this out?" "About an hour ago, I found him cheating on me. He's been using me this whole time," I replied in a whisper. "Aww, so sad. I told you it would never work. And I also remember telling you not to run back to me when it didn't so why are you?" He sounded upset and he had every right to be. "I just need someone to talk to. Everyone ditched me because I was with him." I sounded so pathetic. "Well I won't be that someone. You brought this on yourself so deal with it yourself." "Please Harry," I begged tears falling uncontrollably, "Can we at least be friends? I really need somebody right now." I was full on sobbing now. I heard him sigh and respond, "No." Then a click and a dial tone. I fall face first into my bed and cry until my tears have tried up. I have no one to turn to. I lost everything because I was being a sex crazed slut. My family, friends, a good man, gone. For the first time in my life I was truly alone. And I couldn't blame anyone but myself.

A/N

My endings are always so shitty omg.